Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 2:50 AM
Confused
i got all the files i want but how do i know when the files are installed. i have S2PCI and i dont know if the files i have on S2PCI are installed on ts2 or not.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 2:59 AM
I think you may need to be a bit clearer, I have no idea what your referring to. Are you wondering if Clean Installer is installed? You should be using this one, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409950 by Mootilda. Just double click the installer and it will be installed. You will then be able to double click sims2packs to install using it. If your not sure if your custom content is installed, then you should be reading this guide to installing cc. Game_Help:Installing_Custom_Contentwiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 2:58 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Oct 2010 at 4:05 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 3343356, 3343363
S2PCI is installed and thns for the advise will come in handy.

i tried using the package installer from the game itself and it kept saying double-click to install package or what not and i did what it said and it came up with the change the c-drive thing (use windows 7 here) and i did what it said on the same one and nothing. nothing came up on the blue little screen for installing packages.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:07 AM
If sims2packs are not opening with Clean Installer by default, then right click it and choose open with. THen browse to where you installed Clean Installer. This should be making this association by default when installing the version of CI by Mootilda that I linked to. I just installed this not 30 minutes ago on a newly installed OS, it made the associations all by itself.
Site Helper
#5 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 6:20 AM
Could you please explain what you mean by "the change the c-drive thing". An exact message would be helpful. A screenshot might also help us to understand what you are trying to say.