Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 1:57 PM Last edited by ellacharmed : 2nd Feb 2014 at 1:11 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4321206, 4321210

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Into the Future
so after i downloaded sims 3 into the future from (CD) i tried to open the game , it said this : [unable to start game service intilialization failed (0x0175dcbb)after downloading into the future] i followed the steps in http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem
and still not working , please help
-------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i opened the game from showtime launcher , and with new everything for the game , it says i only have 4 towns , no supernatural town , and no into the future
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 1:12 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Installing / Patching / Uninstalling
    1. Whether you are Installing for the first time or Reinstalling, be sure to read the Game Help:Installwiki FAQ.
      -
    2. This Game_Help:TS3_Uninstallwiki link has the step-by-step instructions to guide you through uninstalling The Sims 3,
      and its (EP/SP) packs. As well as removing any leftovers after uninstalling.
      -
    3. The Game_Help:TS3_Patchingwiki Guide provides information on:
      • Tips Before You Begin
      • Patching Common Errors
      • Manual Patch Downloads
      • Invalid File Errors and more

Try the game from the base game's Launcher. If it is still not showing any newly installed EPs, means the install or patching is corrupt. Time to do an Uninstall and reinstall.

ps: Oasis Landing won't show in the Worlds list - it is a subhood like the WA worlds - that you need to Travel to, via Phone or Computer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 11:57 AM
Default into the future saying i have mods but i dont , and it's having problems like an outdated mod while launching the game
i deleted everything on my computer , format , anyways, the first game i downloaded[sims] ,:supernatural , showtime , ambitions , into the future , island paradise , and everything worked fine untill i downloaded into the future , it said i have an outdated mod , i had no mods at all , i clicked continue , everything worked fine , the second day , [no saves made] i opened the game said the same thing and when it was running [loading] black screen and purple words down there , but loaded fine , when i got in the game ,future portal got empty blanks , no options same for everything in the future ..... renamed sims 3 file in elec arts , to sims 3 backup , and runned the game , same message! , thats really weird , i checked if it did make anew file in electronic arts , it did , but i still get mods message please help , and srry coz i dont know where to post this , so sorry if this is in the wrong place
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 1:18 PM
Download the game + EPs? From where?
What is the patch version, now after this reinstalling?

1. Do not create multiple threads, when you already have an active Help thread started. There's only one of you and one system that you're using, so the cause is most likely related.
2. Don't double-post; reason why your initial posts were merged.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Download the game + EPs? From where?
What is the patch version, now after this reinstalling?

1. Do not create multiple threads, when you already have an active Help thread started. There's only one of you and one system that you're using, so the cause is most likely related.
2. Don't double-post; reason why your initial posts were merged.

i redownloaded all from cds , but how do i know the patch version , and btw , if i run the game from any other expansion pack , i dont get into the future on , like if its not installed , same for the launcher , but , if i run from into the future's launcher , it says i do have into the future , and same loading / game issues
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 2:28 PM
Sounds like your installation is corrupt somewhere. I have all EP's and SP's and I only use the launcher and TS3W from the Base Game and not had any issues of the game not seeing or loading EP or SP information
In the Arena
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aymz
i redownloaded all from cds
What is "cds"?

Game Help:TS3_Patching Find Gameversionwiki
Site Helper
#8 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 4:49 PM
If cds=discs, then the less confusing term would be "installed"

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 3:15 PM
ye im actually retarded in english so , i guess i just added a s to cd ,and idk whats the dif between install and download srry :P.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by werismyki
Sounds like your installation is corrupt somewhere. I have all EP's and SP's and I only use the launcher and TS3W from the Base Game and not had any issues of the game not seeing or loading EP or SP information

probably , coz when i first installed it on the first windows , it said unable to start game service intilialization failed (0x0175dcbb) but on this ,it worked and now this thing happening
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 4:50 PM
guyz im getting really annoyed right now , please anyone help..