Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 7:15 AM Last edited by Smashed Cat : 4th Feb 2014 at 4:05 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, University Life, Into the Future
I've done Everything: What am I doing wrong?
I have Windows 8 and I have Seasons, Pets, and Late Night. I'm also patched to 1.67. I've tried removing my Mods folder and even went through the Crashing Checklist. What am I doing wrong????

Before I began my game I installed Hidden Springs. My problem started when I tried to install Into the Future. It installed successfully, but when I tried to start it I would get past the launcher only to get an error message saying "Sims 3 has stopped working...". I also have the latest version of Twallan's No CD Mod. It still isn't working. So I removed my Mods folder, and still nothing. I uninstalled Into the Future, reinstalled it, and it still was doing the same thing. So I left it uninstalled.

I tried clicking on Seasons and even with Into the Future uninstalled it was giving me the same message! I uninstalled and reinstalled Seasons and that didn't help. I reapplied the Ultimate Fix and still, nothing. I bypassed the launcher, I ran it as an administer. Honestly I have no idea whats wrong. Is it Hidden Springs that's crashing it? I can only get past the launcher and then the error comes up. When I try to find Hidden Springs in the launcher, the launcher even crashes. I'm so frustrated I just want to play already.

I'd really appreciate a prompt reply... Thank you.

This magic goblin armor smells a little musty.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Smashed Cat
...So after I applied the Ultimate Fix ...
What you're doing wrong? ^^ That
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 2:34 PM
Agreed, Ultimate Fix is a known Game Crack and the use and discussion of which are not permitted here. Please read The Site Rules & Guidelines
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 4:04 PM
Honestly I've just been googling things to help me and I was running out of ideas. I've bought all of my games but I'm just out of ideas on how to even fix this now.

This magic goblin armor smells a little musty.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 4:13 PM
From your first post, it looks like you haven't tried playing without the Ultimate "Fix".

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.