Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Killed off the future guy too with a mod from there too. Hated every freaking new game having the mascot elbowing the future guy out of the way to get to your poor confused sim who was just unceremoniously dumped into a brand new world.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT PROVIDED A LINK?! My Google-fu is weak. I'll love you forever if you can track it down for me please! Or I won't, whichever makes you feel more co-operative. :P
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#52 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
WHY HAVE YOU NOT PROVIDED A LINK?! My Google-fu is weak. I'll love you forever if you can track it down for me please! Or I won't, whichever makes you feel more co-operative. :P
bluegenjutsu? This can only mean simsasylum.com.
No Mascot Intro Situation
You'll need to register to access the forums and the mods.
Will you love me now forever instead?
Mad Poster
#53 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:48 AM
No, because I still can't find it.

Are you sure it's bluegenjutsu? I ctrl-f'd through all three pages of their mods and "intro" only turned up the mascot one.
One Minute Ninja'd
#54 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:49 AM Last edited by eskie227 : 20th Nov 2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: clarificaiton AND ninja'd

Oh, here you go No Mascot http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-university-ep/

Oh, and the future guy. No mod, just kill off the portal as soon as it lands, and no future guy harass you either.

I'm such a soft touch.

Well, this is now redundant as Don edited in the link while I was still typing this up for you.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:52 AM
Ooops. I think I've been dumb. I meant the no ITF intro one. Sorry for the confusion!
#56 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:56 AM
No, because I still can't find it.

Are you sure it's bluegenjutsu? I ctrl-f'd through all three pages of their mods and "intro" only turned up the mascot one.
I don't think there's a simple mod to kill off the time traveler. Eskie is hallucinating, I guess. But why would you want to do that anyway. If you don't interact with the portal he won't come out anyway. But there's a mod to stop the automatic camera movement when the portal arrives at simsasylum, if that's something that would suit you, too. It's not by bluegenjutsu, but Nellas: No Camera Zoom to Time Portal

(...)

Well, this is now redundant as Don edited in the link while I was still typing this up for you.
This made me realise your new title
Mad Poster
#57 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:59 AM
Yes, that will do! It does get on my tits a bit the way everyone goes all HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS ALIEN THING THAT APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE, but it was the camera zoom for the portal and the mascot that really did my head in. I'm trying to look at Sims at the gym and then camera moves to show the mascot. Yes, that's lovely, but can I watch my people work out now? NOPE, PORTAL TIME FUCK YOU.

So yes, big thank you! I'll love you forever now. :P
One Minute Ninja'd
#58 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
This made me realise your new title

Yeah, the lesson is, don't fuck with Leefish. She doesn't have the same appreciation for dry wit that some of us are partial to.
#59 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 1:33 PM
Yeah, the lesson is, don't fuck with Leefish. She doesn't have the same appreciation for dry wit that some of us are partial to.
Yeah well, when somebody tries to use their wit on me, I usually send them to sLEEp with the FISHes, so I guess getting a new title is much more preferable.
But I assume that you got that scar in the TS4 section. It is a dangerous place, I tell you, everybody very sensitive and quick to anger. Carry a burning match in there and everything goes kaboom!
One Minute Ninja'd
#60 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Yeah well, when somebody tries to use their wit on me, I usually send them to sLEEp with the FISHes, so I guess getting a new title is much more preferable.
But I assume that you got that scar in the TS4 section. It is a dangerous place, I tell you, everybody very sensitive and quick to anger. Carry a burning match in there and everything goes kaboom!

I wear my battle scars with pride.
Test Subject
#61 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 9:11 PM
thank you StupidFlanders
i also hate the harts & VJ Alvi
Inventor
#62 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bufu
..... Iqbal Alvi .... he keeps getting the lady's i want to date every time a start a fresh game, damn sexy half balded sims xD

If you encourage him at all he does a genetic takeover of the town. little unibrow babies everywhere.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Scholar
#63 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 11:50 PM
I'm another Arlo Bunch hater. I was willing to give the ugly kid a chance but he turned down a friendly interaction from my sim and was rude to her. So, true to her bad-tempered nature, I had her have a little 'accident' with Dexter the bear...

Wasn't much better with his brother either who ended up being forced as a romantic interest for another female sim of mine at prom. I wanted her with someone else, and now the game's marked her as a filthy cheater. god damn you leave my girls alone

and of course the university mascots and the butt-ugly paparazzis the game keeps giving me.
Page 3 of 3