Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 7:57 AM
Default Forest Beach
This beach lot has BBQ facilities, basketball hoop and swings. Sims walk through the bush to a beach below.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 9:15 AM
The only things I would change here is the roof pitch to something lower, maybe change the shape of the building just a little to give it some interest which would also help with the roof line, and I would change the concrete wall to cladding.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:14 AM
I agree with Jo's comments. I would swap the metal counters between each of the BBQs with a rustic wooden table/counter. I like the landscaping but please use some terrain paint, the grass would not be pristine where the sims walk and play. Some flowering shrubs would add some colour too. I would also pop a couple of rustic loungers on the beach with an umbrella. Also please post an image showing where this lot is placed in your BV neighbourhood as beach lots are notoriously difficult to place.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 2:13 AM
Version 2.

This lot is in a holiday town I created called Paradise Island. I added some shrubs at the front. Can't add them in the bush area as it is on a hill.
Screenshots
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 5:59 PM
That looks much better. How about adding in a small cafe? The toilet block is very large, you could use half of that area to put the cafe in. I also don't think you need all those lights.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 6:29 AM
Version 3

The lot now has a cafe. The toilets have been changed around. Less lights.
Screenshots
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 8:27 AM
That looks better