Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Porch Swings in Rustic and Mission Style

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,991 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 107,922 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Sep 2006 at 7:29 AM
Porch swings that don’t swing! That’s right, I didn’t take the time to adjust *all* the animations and everything else needed to make these swing back and forth, but they work for naps and sitting and the other loveseat functions. The “play” option has been left in as well. I cloned from the Satinistics Loveseat. They appear in the catalog under outdoor seating. They are slightly higher than the 800-ish per tile guideline, which would be 1600 for these since they have 2 tiles. These were requested by discordkitty. 

The Rustic Porch Swing comes in a medium/dark wood and has 1704 faces and 1392 vertices. The slats on the Rustic run horizontally. It costs $150.

The Mission Style Porch Swing comes in light wood, dark wood, and white. It costs $175 and the slats run vertically. It has 1880 faces and 1548 vertices. This is a little higher than I wanted, but I didn’t want to sacrifice more detail by cutting it down more than that. The loveseat I cloned had 1152 faces and 901 vertices by comparison.

This was made with the use of Milkshape, PhotoshopCS, and SimPE. For tutorials that helped me learn the steps to do this, BigThanks to: boblishman, Numenor, JWoods, tiggerypum, Echo, atavera, adidas, and I know I’m forgetting some (sorry).

Please feel free to let me know what you think, and please don’t forget the thanks button as that and your comments are what make it worth my time to make and share my items. 

***DO NOT upload to any paysite or anything like a paysite. My work is to stay on MTS2. Period. DO NOT recolor, retexture, or clone without my permission. I worked hard on this and would want any recolors or inclusions in other items to be by my permission and with credit and a link here for the mesh.***

~ cokenasmile