Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build/buy mode enabler for pets

by cathair2005 Posted 18th Nov 2006 at 12:54 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Sockpuppet
#51 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 10:28 PM
@ -----

Read the post # 48, just above !
Sockpuppet
#52 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM
Good news, the Bon Voyage version works with FreeTime !
Scholar
#53 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:22 AM
OMG ThankYou Cathair for Updating This!!! :D

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:04 PM
AAAA! *Jumps around in raptures of joy* What a luck I read the rest of the thread! I've been wanting something like this SO bad. Taking pictures for stories in community lots has been a real pain in the ass for a long time, because I want to be able to move my sims to more natural positions every now and then... Yay! -> downloads
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:24 AM
I have EVERY Expansion and EVERY Stuff pak. I'm hoping this works with them. I missed not having it once BV came out.

I use a wheelchair in real life, and (although some might find it sadistic) I have a few Sims who also use wheelchairs; I use your hack to be able to take my wheelchair using Sims downtown and have even made a story about one of them.

Thank you very much.

(I'll post back if I have any problems using it with ALL EP & SP installed)

Enjoy the sunset but be grateful for the dawn. God never gives me more than I can handle......I just wish he didn't trust me so much. Wheelchairs are made of special ocular magnetic alloy......they're eyeball magnets. I use a manual wheelchair because of a spinal cord injury. Any ?s just ask me.
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:58 AM
No problems what so ever with my game. And as my above post said.......I have EVERY Expansion & EVERY Stuff pak. I've even got the Ikea.<3

Enjoy the sunset but be grateful for the dawn. God never gives me more than I can handle......I just wish he didn't trust me so much. Wheelchairs are made of special ocular magnetic alloy......they're eyeball magnets. I use a manual wheelchair because of a spinal cord injury. Any ?s just ask me.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#57 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 10:56 AM
this mod should be updated for AL as there is new lot type.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Sockpuppet
#58 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wndy26
does anyone know, does it work with AL? I am getting ready to try it out.

Update: Ok...I have all expansions and stuff packs up to and including AL....the BV version of this mod works fine so far. I have not had any crashes while on a community lot. It does not affect build and buy mode for Apartments - all features that were disabled in build mode prior to installing are still disabled. Great job on this mod!

-----------------
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 3:36 PM
(Again) Thank you soooo much for going into so much trouble ;-)
I've been looking for this hack and had given up...
You are the greatest!
Test Subject
#60 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:35 AM
YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I'm addicted to this website.
Scholar
#61 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:38 AM
Yahooey! This Seems to Work Fine in AL!!! YEYYYYY!!!!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:13 AM
I have every EP & SP except AL and Mansion & Garden.
Can I use this then without any problems? Because it says only up to Pets?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Sockpuppet
#63 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
Get the Bon Voyage version at the post #48, it is compatible up to Mansion & Garden Stuff
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...00&postcount=48
Field Researcher
#64 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:10 AM
Yay!Now Crystal and her brother(whose name escapes me at this moment) can go rummaging through alleyways and actually bring something home!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
#65 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 9:20 PM
Thanks; I took the Bon Voyage version, as I`m running FreeTime and have Apartment Life scheduled to be installed soon, and Mansion & Garden about a month later.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 4:57 PM
Thank you soooo much I can use it with dickhurt toddler rider in order to keep a baby bootle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 4:42 AM
I have this can you make it for use in vacations sites too? Thank you. Thats would be if you were to update this or someone could.
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by classzlady
I have this can you make it for use in vacations sites too? Thank you. Thats would be if you were to update this or someone could.

See Post #48 .
Scholar
THANKS POST
#69 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 4:35 AM
Thank you! I look forward to trying this out! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:54 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cathair2005
Here is the build buy mode enabler for all expansions up to BV by request. I have also posted it here at my site:

http://simswithcomplements.googlepages.com/mods.html

If you download it from there, you will find it directly below the seasons enabler on that same page.

Test it out for me if you have all expansions up to BV and remove it immediately without saving if there is a problem. With this hack, the disable mode should never appear again - after all it's your game to do as you please

Cheers guys,
Mark.

Is it also AL/M+G compatible? This looks so great, I really hope it works in my game!!

"Ladies and gentlemen,
take my advice:
Pull down your pants,
and slide on the ice."
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#72 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:43 AM
Awesome, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 12:40 AM
obrigado
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#74 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:06 PM
OMG! This may be the biggest improvement in my play that I've found in a long time! Really! Thank you so much! Btw, using the BV file with UC. No problems so far.
Alchemist
#75 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 5:31 AM
Just in case any newcomers are still coming along, the BV version from Post 48 works well for all EPs. I've been using it for years with no problems.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Page 3 of 4