Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 11:20 PM
Is it possible to enable CAW decoration objects to use in game?
Hi first I'm not sure if this post would go here, sorry if it doesn't. Anyways does anybody know if it's possible to use decoration objects from CAW with the in-game world editor? I downloaded some really cool skyscrapers but they have to be placed with CAW but I would like to put them in Bridgeport without having to start all over so I was wondering if it's possible to somehow make them available with the landmarks in the world editor in edit town mode.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st May 2016 at 12:54 AM
I don't know the general answer to your question, but it's possible that the skyscrapers in question are already available in "Build:Community Objects:Buildings," or possibly in the buydebug miscellaneous menu, accessible by putting "testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat box and then "buydebug on," which, when you go into buy mode:sort by function , give you an extra box with a question mark on it that expands to give you tomb objects, spawners, and a very long miscellaneous menu that includes some of the buildings.

I can't swear that the buildings you want are there, but I know I have seen some skyscrapers, which I noted for future use.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 1st May 2016 at 10:23 AM
If you go in the create menu above there is many tutorials i the create-a-world forum.

Objects from the game can be made accessible with S3PE by rightclicking on it and just tick a box somewhere. The tutorial how to do that exists in that forum somewhere. I'm only on my phone atm.