Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:01 PM
"Time Honoured Tradition"

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Advertisement
Inconceivable!
#52 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:36 PM
Vancouver Riot: The Kissing Couple

"They started beating us, trying to get us to move... She was a bit hysterical afterwards, obviously, and I was just trying to calm her down."
Field Researcher
#53 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 12:40 AM Last edited by JuBa_0oº : 18th Jan 2012 at 1:15 AM.
0oº Witchcraft ºo0
0oº Extreme beauty comes along with a price, long claws and sharp teeth. And they are always well hidden 0oº

0oº Innocence ºo0
0oº For him, she is just another fish ºo0

No Photoshop in both pictures.
All CC is free
Scholar
#54 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Selly_2009 : 18th Jan 2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Attached photo for those who can't see in-line image.
Your Biggest Mistake

CC: One pay outfit, possibly a hair too (unsure), rest is free.
Edit: Small crop and resize.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
The other one
Original Poster
#55 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:52 AM
wgroome, Buckley and JuBa added

Selly, is yours an ironic entry? I haven't added you because I can't see a pic or even the thumbnail that sometimes comes up when the image can't be shown :/ It's possibly just me (my browser or something) so please let me know if you have actually posted a pic and can see it.

Announcement!

We've received a lot more entries than I honestly thought we would considering we're only just about half way through so even though I initially said no cap I think I might have to cap the amount of entries somewhere...just in case D: There's still plenty of room for more contestants though (we currently have 16): the new cut-off point is 40 contestants. Each contestant can still do 2 images so that's a possible 80 images to be judged if all 40 do two images. If you've already done one image by the time we reach 40 contestants you can still do your second. The contest will only be closed for judging early if all 40 contestants have submitted both entries.

On the subject of judging: as stated at the start of the contest, should we receive more than 15 contestants extra time will be allowed for judging. Given the rate the entries are coming in and the new possible max, I expect the scores may take up to a week after the contest closes.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
#56 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:57 AM
missroxor, I can see Selly_2009's image just fine. Both when I first saw them a few hours ago and just now. Just thought I'd let you know that at least one person can see the photo.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
The other one
Original Poster
#57 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ReyaD
missroxor, I can see Selly_2009's image just fine. Both when I first saw them a few hours ago and just now. Just thought I'd let you know that at least one person can see the photo.

Weird. Thanks Reya. I've refreshed several times, come out and back in and still can't see it. There's just nothing there. Selly, can I ask what site you uploaded to? I think I've read on another thread somewhere that certain image hosting sites don't play nice with certain browsers :/ perhaps you could attach to the post just for my benefit or upload to modyourpanties? You're fine to edit your post since I haven't linked you to the first post yet anyway...unless anyone can suggest another fix?

Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#58 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 7:38 AM
Selly's picture is in tinypic, based on the picture properties. (I can see it too just fine, on Opera)
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:25 AM
unless tinypic is being blocked in your country for some reason, i see it just fine
Inventor
#60 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 10:00 AM
Just a side note: I went through all my browsers to see if that could possibly be the issue and Selly's pictures showed up just fine with all of them (minus a minor hiccup with IE).

"Goonies never say die."
Scholar
#61 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 12:23 PM
Missroxor, no irony intended. There IS meant to be a picture there and along with others I can see it fine (I use Firefox). Armiel's right - I did upload to Tinypic (only image hosting site that took my pics) and I'm sorry it's not working for you.

I've tried uploading to modyourpanties and also attaching the file, however at this time neither seem to be liking me: both read 1 file uploaded but I get nothing after that I'll keep trying until I'm successful.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
The other one
Original Poster
#62 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 4:50 PM Last edited by missroxor : 18th Jan 2012 at 5:07 PM.
huh, I've just logged into the little laptop thismorning (was on the pc when I couldn't see it last night) and I see it fine o.O

I'm in the US so tinypic probably isn't being censored (yet! heh) but I am on IE (I know, I know!) so if you had a hiccup with that Giga, maybe that's all I was having last night too. *crosses fingers*

Edit: Selly added - sorry for the drama

The other one
Original Poster
#63 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
My Bloody Valentine

~ CC: I used NewSea's pay hair. The rest are free.
~ No photoshop. Well, not counting the cropping, of course.

vhanster I hadn't noticed because your entry was all the way back on page one but you posted two picks for your first entry which is against the rules. Each contestant can only publish two pics total. I have to ask you two remove the second pic and show only the first which was the original one you posted. You won't recieve a points deduction for this because I realise I may have accidentally mis-led you:

Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
Another thing I want to ask- is it okay if I post multiple entries for a single song?

I guess if you have two different ideas I can't really see a problem with it. At the end of the day it's your two chances to win, if you have two good ideas for the same song that's up to you I would advise that you try to use a different set and/or have a different concept bearing in mind that you will be scored on originality and creativity.

We seem to have got our wires crossed: you obviously were talking about submitting two pics per entry but I thought we were talking about both of your entries being for the same song

Just to clarify the same goes to those who asked if they could do one TS2 entry and one TS3: You may only post two pics total. You can post one of each but you don't get to do one of each for two different song titles/entries.

Theorist
#64 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 12:45 AM
vhanster I hadn't noticed because your entry was all the way back on page one but you posted two picks for your first entry which is against the rules. Each contestant can only publish two pics total. I have to ask you two remove the second pic and show only the first which was the original one you posted. You won't recieve a points deduction for this because I realise I may have accidentally mis-led you:

We seem to have got our wires crossed: you obviously were talking about submitting two pics per entry but I thought we were talking about both of your entries being for the same song

Just to clarify the same goes to those who asked if they could do one TS2 entry and one TS3: You may only post two pics total. You can post one of each but you don't get to do one of each for two different song titles/entries.

Deleted the second pic. Kinda sad, actually since I prefer that one over the first one.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:45 PM
Hey Missroxor! Can I have a spot saved?? Since I see too many persons are joining in a really short period of time!! =) Thanks! (I understand if you can't, I'll try to post my pic as soon as possible!)
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#66 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by waterjay
Hey Missroxor! Can I have a spot saved?? Since I see too many persons are joining in a really short period of time!! =) Thanks! (I understand if you can't, I'll try to post my pic as soon as possible!)

Waterjay, you may not reserve spots.

Quote: Originally posted by heaven
DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:21 PM
INNOCENT

We are all "innocent". No human being is responsable for wars. We are all "innocent".
The other one
Original Poster
#68 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:52 PM
Added Waterjay

Lab Assistant
#69 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:25 PM
Added Waterjay

Thank you!
Mad Poster
#70 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 11:54 AM
~*~ That should be me ~*~

The man on the picture is the sick child's father. I have to admit it's an old picture, but I had something like this song title in mind when I did it (Don't know the song text, though).

(sorry if the quality is a bit bad - had to take it down in JPG quality to reach the size limit, which do apply even if uploaded to a host site)
The other one
Original Poster
#71 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 4:47 PM
simmer22 added

Mad Poster
#72 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 10:44 PM
*~Moment Of Peace~*

(the blue to the right is a waterfall - just in case anyone wonders)
Test Subject
#73 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 8:07 AM
Default Born This Way

Yulia is a child that had a cataract that has progressed ever since she was born. By the time she turned 10, she became blind in her left eye. Sebastian is a paraplegic due to spina bifida. With the help of Yulia, Sebastian sees that he was born this way and that he has to embrace his disability in order to start truly living. (No pun intended)
The other one
Original Poster
#74 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 9:34 PM
Simmer22's second pic and lunajumper44 added

Forum Resident
#75 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:21 PM
Can I joiiiinnnnnn? :D

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate

Page 3 of 5