Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2015 at 4:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims glitching and error messages
I had meetme2therivers templates installed and I had a megahood using those. For some reason, my Sims 2 UC uninstalled itself so I re-downloaded and all my neighbourhoods and downloads were still there. So after starting up the game, some sims were glitching like they would just stand in the same spot and glitch different directions? Error messages would keep coming up about them like cancel/reset/delete. Even if I pressed reset, the error message kept coming up. It only affected some sims in a household and I'm not really sure how to fix this?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 23rd May 2015 at 5:14 PM
What exactly was the error message?

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2015 at 5:41 PM
Error message only appears when I type in 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' to reset the sims. It comes up saying "An error occurred in object "N001_User(sim name and number) #450, Error: Undefined Transition."
Theorist
#4 Old 23rd May 2015 at 6:04 PM
That means that something your sim is trying to do is conflicting with something else on the lot. Something may have gone wrong when you redownloaded and things restored themselves. I wouldn't trust the version the game restored -- I'd revert to backup. (You do back up your game frequently, right?)

If that doesn't work, I'd start with the old standbys. Back up your game and work your way through the Game Help -- really do everything, don't just read it. Post what you tried and what results you got here if it's not fixed by the time you finish that.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd May 2015 at 7:06 PM
I worked out that the problem was that I had changed inteen load order so I swapped that back and it mostly works fine now but my sims can't get pregnant for some reason and when they woohoo they're is a similar error message. I ran HCDU and it said inteen_b package was conflicting with all of the flavourpaks, is this normal?
Theorist
#6 Old 23rd May 2015 at 7:11 PM
I can't help you there -- I don't use InTeen. Perhaps someone else can provide more guidance?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 23rd May 2015 at 7:54 PM
As the flavour packs for Inteen are for the most part modifications of the basic settings of the mod, yes, conflicts are normal.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2015 at 8:52 PM
Which InTeen are you using, it sounds like you have the wrong InTeen. Either the wrong InTeen or a mod that is conflicting with InTeen.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th May 2015 at 4:10 PM
I used to have InTeen (Flavour Pack) before and it did conflict with something, I think it was ACR. I got mad and took out InTeen