Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Typical
#26 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:28 PM
Well, it works for me. So far. *Will NOT speak too soon this time *
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:06 PM
Yep it's back up...I'm so glad...how else am I supposed to tell everyone that Bloom made sexy feet for TS3? lol

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#28 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:44 PM
Can I make the sims 3 filter sticky for me?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:33 PM
I don't know if it's just me who gets this, but when trying to subscribe to the feed on the bottom of the page it gives me some error. It says something like: "The feed contain some code errors".
BTW, not sure if it makes any difference, but I'm using IE8.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:14 AM
pereira: I just checked on both FF and IE7 and the RSS feed seems to work ok with no errors.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
pereira: I just checked on both FF and IE7 and the RSS feed seems to work ok with no errors.

OK, I tried again and now it works, though I didn't really change anything... Thanks anyway
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#32 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:26 PM
This is going to be great! Thanks, Delphy :-)
Scholar
#33 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:18 PM
It might have been better to have two sections, one for sims 2 and one for sims 3. The buggybooz kitchen has been categorised as sims 3 and it's sims2. I wish she would do it for sims 3. Or maybe if people could just be more careful when they submit (lol). Brilliant idea

It would also be good if we could subscribe to it, I don't use rss so can't follow updates on there without coming to here and looking for it again
Field Researcher
#34 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
It might have been better to have two sections, one for sims 2 and one for sims 3.

It would be great to have separate RSS feeds for the 2 games as well, or at have them differentiated in the title.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 9:58 AM
channTL: Good idea, I'll add the game type to the RSS title soon.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Page 2 of 2