Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Waterfall Cave (Bunker)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 206 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 38,083 Views
Uploaded: 11th Aug 2011 at 2:08 PM
Updated: 15th Aug 2011 at 3:09 PM
I built this for a contest - The Apocalypse

I was just getting this ready for MTS when I saw that it�s Apocalypse August, what perfect timing!
This was built for Nuclear War or Zombie Attack.
Just because you live in a bunker doesn�t mean it has to be trashed.

I was totally lost on how to go about this � so � I had my son help me with this one.

In case of Zombies there are bombs under the bridge to the house, the fence is suppose to be electrified and the moat has Parana in it. The water tower catches rain water and the old silo is used as a look out. The 2 windows have special glass and metal shutters that close from the inside. There is a switch by the silo stair and the one below, when you throw the switch it closes a trap door and the stairs wind up to it and locks (make believe). There are double sets of doors everywhere and hidden doors. It has machines (time machines) that generate the electricity for the entire bunker and cleans and circulates the air, the machines are powered by the solar panels out back. There is a fireman pole hid in the bushes by the play area that goes to the second level. There is a pool and hot tub on the third level and a skill room. It has an outside garden and one on the second level, the inside one is there in case of lock-down. The fish tanks in the wall are so you can spawn your own fish (again make believe).

It was built and is pictured in Barnacle Bay.

Lot size: 40 x 40
Furnished: $172,885
Unfurnished: $97,537

Store items:

Earth Day - free

Weba Yayfoo � free

I would like to Thank Everyone involved in this thread for showing me how to make the opening in the WA basement wall !!
http://sims3.modthesims.info/showth...5#startcomments

Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: $172,885