Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2526 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:02 PM
The children's drawer is in the collection, so the rug belongs there.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2527 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purexevil666
aww man i look forward to see Dean as a sim *-*

Don't give me ideas. My game could turn into a badly-written fanfic very, very soon if I get my hands on a Dean sim . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#2528 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:10 PM
Beautiful fairy is beautiful

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Field Researcher
#2529 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:44 PM
I think I've died and gone to heaven supernatural.

This is what I expect out of an expansion pack. For the first time since WA (and I know WA isn't for everyone) I kept saying "WOW!!!" and squealing like a pig out of surprise/enjoyment. there's something new every turn and I only got to play for about 15 minutes.

Can we also have a moment to clap for the GOOD male clothing? *claps*

Most of the stories that I had dreamed of playing were already there in game. I was even pleasantly surprised by the Grimm and Goth families.

I just... tip my imaginary hat to this EP and the people who worked on it.

Only bummer that I found so far is that you can't put a regular skin on a ghost... YET! :P

OFF TO EXPLORE MOAAAAAR!

"There's downloadable dongs elsewhere."
My Plumbob Story
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2530 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purexevil666
Beautiful fairy is beautiful

I just realized that skirt/shirt combo is supposed to look like a dress. Trying the shirt on my fairies, I was like "whoa, a little revealing much?"

Also, the one thing that I have been irked out is the ridiculousness that is fairy wings. They're adorable on their own. And then you try to do something. Like shower. Or sleep. Or sit in a chair. And you get clipping galore. It would be really handy if there was a "fold in wings" or "hide wings" interaction. Though I did find out you can nap in the rocking chair. Very handy for my elderly sims.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Top Secret Researcher
#2531 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:59 PM
Cool fairies I am waiting for it to come out here in the uk as it comes on the 7th and I am getting on the 8th.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#2532 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Ha ha ha there's a sim in Moonlight falls that's a reference to Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood. Oh and there are TONS of Twillight references....

I haven't noticed the Twilight ones yet, other than the Swains, but there's a roomates house of a ghost, a witch and a werewolf which is obviously Being Human (UK version because I refuse to believe the other one exists).

There's also the Crumplebottom sisters, Bianca, Belinda and Beatrice...they made Piper fat The Durwoods can be non other than the Stevens from Bewitched...wasn't that one of her names for Darren? And then there's all the founding fathers stuff with the Wolffs and the Van Goulds that could be the Salvatores and the Lockwoods from Vampire Diaries.

I've probably missed a few more. No Buffy, Angel or Supernatural yet.
Quote: Originally posted by acid_fairy
Totally perving over Jensen Ackles right now...

I like the big dopey one. They're both much too young for me, but the boy can rock a towel.

*flails* This pack is so awesome...I can't even figure out what to do first. I'm just looking around with a big dumb grin on my face.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2533 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:21 AM
I was just wondering why I couldn't find the cornices and drain pipes and such and realized that, since they came -with- the patch, they wouldn't have the Supernatural icon. So my filtering was hiding them rather than making them easier to find. Same with that gorgeous bookcase that matches the hidden door.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
#2534 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
I haven't noticed the Twilight ones yet, other than the Swains, but there's a roomates house of a ghost, a witch and a werewolf which is obviously Being Human (UK version because I refuse to believe the other one exists).

There's also the Crumplebottom sisters, Bianca, Belinda and Beatrice...they made Piper fat The Durwoods can be non other than the Stevens from Bewitched...wasn't that one of her names for Darren? And then there's all the founding fathers stuff with the Wolffs and the Van Goulds that could be the Salvatores and the Lockwoods from Vampire Diaries.

Being Human: UK reference? Charmed? Bewitched? Be still, my heart.

I guess I'm excited for TVD, too, but those ones make me particularly happy.
Theorist
#2535 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:27 AM
Looks like it's time for me to critique some music again, the soundtrack has been posted: http://www.youtube.com/user/SimsmiXei

Steve Jablonsky has returned, interesting since it was Chris Lennertz who composed the Pets soundtrack. I'm really loving the new music this time around, it may actually top Late Night's for me. There always seems to be a track that stands out more than the others in each EP, the one I recommend everyone to listen to this time is Universal Lobby. It's so calming. If this plays in Map View, I feel like I won't be doing the track justice by only hearing a couple of seconds before zooming into my sim's destination. Mannequin Dreams is really great too. Rock That Look doesn't fit Supernatural's theme at all but it's still a pretty fun listen. I really hope the soundtrack gets an official iTunes release, I couldn't find it today. Hopefully next week!

So The Vampire Twins song was the one that was playing in the trailers. Haven't heard the English one before but I like it! I've listened to the English version of Lacuna Coil's Kill The Light a lot recently and I'm a bit disappointed with the Simlish cover, it feels like a lot of the edginess was literally lost in translation. The Austra and Garbage covers are amazing though. More Ladytron is always great. Overall I'm pretty impressed.

Although I'm still planning to hold off playing Supernatural until Seasons, I did play around with the new version of MasterController and the fairy wings were a lot cooler looking in person. The jellybean ghost looks amazing too though I was confused about the skulls appearing in live mode but not in CAS, plus the thumbnail in live mode still showed my sim in human form. I'm guessing I just have to install the EP for everything to be consistent. Did ghosts always have that echo in their voice? That alone is incentive enough for me to give ghosts a serious try.
Lab Assistant
#2536 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Don't give me ideas. My game could turn into a badly-written fanfic very, very soon if I get my hands on a Dean sim . . .

LOL.. I've been working on those guys. And Cas! I have so many ideas for them its insane. x_x The only one close to being finished is Sam.
Test Subject
#2537 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:55 AM
My witch sim keeps dropping "play with magic" and "research alchemy" from her queue.
Forum Resident
#2538 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
The Durwoods can be non other than the Stevens from Bewitched...wasn't that one of her names for Darren?

That was one of Endora's (Samantha's mom) names for Darin.

Why, yes... I am a big Bewitched dork.
Mad Poster
#2539 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 3:40 AM
OH MY GOD IT JUST ARRIVED IN THE MAIL FROM MY FRIEND'S GAMES SHOP IN NORTH CAROLINA OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS

/prepares for region code death

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#2540 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
OH MY GOD IT JUST ARRIVED IN THE MAIL FROM MY FRIEND'S GAMES SHOP IN NORTH CAROLINA OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS

/prepares for region code death

Go play and have fun

My Sims 3 Legacy Playlist on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...cZeFAZcASs2qH6H
Test Subject
#2541 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkfishegg
My witch sim keeps dropping "play with magic" and "research alchemy" from her queue.

I can play with magic and research alchemy, but when I actually try to mix an elixir the queue drops it...I've been running mods, but they're updated, mostly sliders and MC
Top Secret Researcher
#2542 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperhero
I can play with magic and research alchemy, but when I actually try to mix an elixir the queue drops it...I've been running mods, but they're updated, mostly sliders and MC

I just stop any mods for a while. Only clothes/hair/patterns etc.
Test Subject
#2543 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:32 AM Last edited by pepperhero : 5th Sep 2012 at 4:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I just stop any mods for a while. Only clothes/hair/patterns etc.

yeah, I'm testing to see which mod exactly is causing it...I know it has to be a mod, because without them alchemy works fine

edit: seems to be a mod that allows you to buy all harvestables and recipe/skill books from any store. Makes since, it probably interferes with some script to do with ingredients.
Mad Poster
#2544 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:55 AM
I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't change the theme. Or at least, every time that I boot up my game, the Pets theme comes on.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2545 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 5:04 AM
There are 4 empty (one just has trees on it) 64x64 lots - go nuts. A few smaller ones as well. A few of the lots are empty parks, and just have trees on them. *bulldozed*

So much space in town it's criminal.

And to clarify, I messed up on the collections a page or 2 back. The large bay window goes in the Dark Luxury collection, and the smaller bay window (which has clutter on it - modders wanted) goes in the Antique collection.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Instructor
#2546 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:45 AM
Erm... Bonehilda is a DUDE in my game! Seriously... so I bought her coffin and summoned her. She came out looking all skelety but while she walked around the house she suddenly just transformed (without any VFX) into "Jessie", a male Sim with a weird top hat (the blue one from the base game?). When I dismissed her... him? and called him again she was again regular old Bonehilda. EXCEPT that her voice is a very low male voice and she is apparently called "Jessie" (when I hover my mouse over her).

This also happened when I resurrected a Zombie from the graveyard... a regular zombie Sim climbed out of the ground, but as soon as he stood up he transformed into a Simbot! This Simbot was completely black and behaved like a zombie (eating plants). I cured him with a Sun Charm.

This space intentionally left blank...
Lab Assistant
#2547 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:48 AM
anyone know where in build/buy i can find the peashooter? i'm done trying to find it alone. literally, hours wasted.
Test Subject
#2548 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:55 AM
You'll should get an email with details on redeeming the content. I just got mine and installed them. For a long time I was trying to find those things too.
Field Researcher
#2549 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orkhid22
anyone know where in build/buy i can find the peashooter? i'm done trying to find it alone. literally, hours wasted.

By Room --> Outdoors --> Outdoor Activities
By Function --> Decor --> Plants
Inventor
#2550 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:10 AM
This EP is great! I really love the male clothes and just everything in general!
I saw a book in the library called "Breaking Wind" and there's a place called "La Shove Beach" in Moonlight Falls. These are Twilight references. Hahahaha.

How do you do a spellcasting duel? I have a wizard who is able to do it (a popup suggested I duel) but I can't figure out how. (I'd love to recreate the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort!)
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 102 of 105