Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2551 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:44 AM
has anyone seen anything in the game about beekeeping or candle making? where in the buy catalog are those items?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2552 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyami
This EP is great! I really love the male clothes and just everything in general!
I saw a book in the library called "Breaking Wind" and there's a place called "La Shove Beach" in Moonlight Falls. These are Twilight references. Hahahaha.

How do you do a spellcasting duel? I have a wizard who is able to do it (a popup suggested I duel) but I can't figure out how. (I'd love to recreate the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort!)

I also noticed all the twi-references like pappy the head of the wolff family reminds me of a specific someone whos name escapes me and the swain family of course. that isn't really my taste though so I deleted the swains outright and am planing on tweaking the wolff family so they don't have to be completely replaced.

Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
has anyone seen anything in the game about beekeeping or candle making? where in the buy catalog are those items?

is it not in the same section as the guitars and paint easel?
Mad Poster
#2553 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:52 AM
ohh hobbies. sorry, i'm terrible at finding things in the buy catalog. :p
Mad Poster
#2554 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purexevil666
Beautiful fairy is beautiful

Can we change the colour of the fairy wings in CAST?
Mad Poster
#2555 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura

yes it doesn't go to the create a style screen but it lets you pick the color when you select the wings after you click the paint icon.
Instructor
#2556 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Yes, you can. But i'm wondering if the modding community is able to make custom wings.

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Mad Poster
#2557 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 11:25 AM
Yes, you can. But i'm wondering if the modding community is able to make custom wings.

I am really hoping for gradient colored wings, I would squee so loud!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#2558 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I am really hoping for gradient colored wings, I would squee so loud!

I want Joy the Bugaloo wings... and, yes, that reference is probably way over your heads. Because I'm old like that.
Lab Assistant
#2559 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanokuya
You'll should get an email with details on redeeming the content. I just got mine and installed them. For a long time I was trying to find those things too.

yeah thats what everyone on the forums keep saying, thing is.. i've already done that. the other registration rewards are in the buy catelog except the peashooter.

edit: nevermind i'm an idiot. i didn't notice there were 2 codes in the email despite reading it like 10x. case of "you see what you want to see". with fresh eyes this morning, ta-da! found the code for the peashooter.
Scholar
#2560 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by writerchick
I want Joy the Bugaloo wings... and, yes, that reference is probably way over your heads. Because I'm old like that.

Not overmy head, 'cause I'm old like that too! lol!

More on topic, this is pretty much the first town where I want to bulldoze EVERYTHING, and re-build from scratch.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Test Subject
#2561 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 2:07 PM
But i'm wondering if the modding community is able to make custom wings.

Wonder if this would be possible? The wings are already adorable but I don't like some of what I've seen, and would love some that look like leaves or butterfly wings.
Scholar
#2562 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orkhid22
yeah thats what everyone on the forums keep saying, thing is.. i've already done that. the other registration rewards are in the buy catelog except the peashooter.

edit: nevermind i'm an idiot. i didn't notice there were 2 codes in the email despite reading it like 10x. case of "you see what you want to see". with fresh eyes this morning, ta-da! found the code for the peashooter.

Where was it hiding? cuz my eyes weren't refreshed
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2563 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:34 PM
Wings are a sprite - I'm not sure if we'd be able to make new sprites as of yet.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#2564 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kattenijin
Not overmy head, 'cause I'm old like that too! lol!

More on topic, this is pretty much the first town where I want to bulldoze EVERYTHING, and re-build from scratch.

I feel the EXACT same way. I can't get into the town. I LOVE this expansion, there's so many stories that can be told with it, but the town needs something.......
Instructor
#2565 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:09 PM
Something's odd
Master of Dark Magic (witches)
Master of Light Magic (witches)
Ultimate Trickster (fairies)
These three promised LTWs doesn't exist...

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Forum Resident
#2566 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:17 PM
Nope!! You absolutely right!
Field Researcher
#2567 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:17 PM
I thought there should be more lifetime wishes when I was making my sim.. I'm going to double check now.
Test Subject
#2568 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:02 PM
My favorite Twilight reference was "confess to watching you while you sleep." My sim got totally creeped out, very funny.
Instructor
#2569 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:09 PM
Something's odd
Master of Dark Magic (witches)
Master of Light Magic (witches)
Ultimate Trickster (fairies)
These three promised LTWs doesn't exist...

........for real darn it EA You should be beaten with rock for this! I'm sick of this crap happening.
Field Researcher
#2570 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:24 PM
Yep those three LTWs are not there. They better fix that with a patch..
The music that came with the expansion pack is good though. I like what I've heard so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhI_...7B3B&playnext=2 One of the new songs. Oh and the person has all the songs in a playlist that came with the expansion.

Oh and for your sims to do the smustle your sim must have a level 3 in the dancing hidden skill.
Forum Resident
#2571 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:58 PM
Ok, so I wasn't going to bother with this EP since I'm not much into fantasy, but now I'm thinking about getting it since I do like some of the objects and also for completion since I have every other pack. There's just one thing I want to know before I get and install the game. Is there any way to completely disable zombies? I don't want them showing up in my neighborhoods at all. I play with SP off, so I don't think the other creatures will show up, but since zombies don't work that way (I think, like I said, I didn't really follow info on this game since I wasn't going to get it) does that mean that they'll just show up randomly in all my neighborhoods?
Scholar
#2572 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:16 PM
That was one of Endora's (Samantha's mom) names for Darin.

Why, yes... I am a big Bewitched dork.

I'm glad you knew who I was referring to because I just noticed that I didn't say who "she" was. I loved that show when I was a kid. I wonder if there is an Uncle Arthur wandering around the hood somewhere?
Mad Poster
#2573 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:22 PM
Ok, so this one threw me for a loop, so I googled it. Turns out, I'm too old to get it - this would have been popular with a much younger set than mine when it came out and it played on Saturday mornings, not when I would have been likely to watch, and it only ran for one season. So...I still can't tell what kind of wings these would be, but since I'm old I'll just shrug and smile cuz that's what we old folks do when we just don't get ya kids.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#2574 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:24 PM
Ugh. Bulldozed a building. Now I can't place anything in the spot. Lovely.
Alchemist
#2575 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
but since I'm old I'll just shrug and smile cuz that's what we old folks do when we just don't get ya kids.

This is great wisdom. I'm in the same camp as you, so I will practice more smileage. There, that's enough for the moment.
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 103 of 105