Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:29 PM
Default Options box won't appear!
I've found a very big problem in my game!
I had my game runing with the 1.2.7 patch, but when i installed the newst patch, something extremely annoying happened!
In-game, when i click options to change the game settings, the box simply won't appear!!! And i've removed all the hacks and cutom content before installing the patch, like i did with the previous one. It may have something to do with my sistem - I'm using Windows 7 RC V. 7100 - but i've read in MATY that some people are using it too and there are no problems with their games. I'd be extremely thankfull if someone could tell me something.
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 12:10 AM
Please always read forum announcements and stickies before making posts. They will let you know forum rules, as well as other helpful information. As the announcement, "Hey, where should I post my question?" would let you know, this is not the right place for game help.

We're also asking that all patch related problems remain in the patch sticky in the Sims 3 Help forum. Please read the first post of the sticky and try all suggestions. If you're still having problems, post in that thread.