Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 1:51 AM
Default Sims 2 clean installer
Hi, when i open a file with sims2 Clean Installer and take away the meshes and all, everything becomes an empty package. Does anyone know what to do? thank you!
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 2:41 AM
Moving to Clean Installer forum.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM
But, that is not a problem, is it?. if you take away all from the package, it will be an empty package!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 3:55 AM
actully i will take away the mesh that i didnt make, then everthing turns empty
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 7:39 AM
It happened to me and it was caused by a "special character" in one of the CCs, if I remember well it was an "&".
So, if this is the matter, you can easily change the name of the file removing that character and you'll solve the problem.
It's nice if you also send a PM to the creator of that specific CC, to inform him/her of the problem (which probably drives mad also other simmers).
Check, try and let us know if it works.
Happy simming and ciao!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:19 PM
thank you