Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:50 PM
Plumbot mods
Any and all.
However, it would be especially nice if there was a mod for humanoid plumbots (as opposed to that cheat/glitch which leaves the quality at 0)
I've only just started messing with this EP, but if it's not possible then a mod for human/plumbot relationships, I think.
Basically, if you know any plumbot-related mods, please share
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:29 PM
Don't think you'll find much...

I really like ITF, too. The most glitched part seems to be the trait chips, though. I don't think there's much in the GameplayData.package for plumbots, except some trait chip resources. I wish there was a nraas style mod for plumbots, but with twallan gone, it's not likely.

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PoisonFrog
Don't think you'll find much...

I really like ITF, too. The most glitched part seems to be the trait chips, though. I don't think there's much in the GameplayData.package for plumbots, except some trait chip resources. I wish there was a nraas style mod for plumbots, but with twallan gone, it's not likely.

I've figured out how to make "android" plumbots that work properly using the S3PE method, I mostly just need a mod for Plumbot/Human relationships... Oh, and links to some headphones for my androids would be nice. Chobits left a bit of an impression on me .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:36 PM
I don't think it exists, but something that modifies the "fear of humans" trait chip so they don't leak oil would be nice...