Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale Collection

by Enayla Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 10:06 AM

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 11:19 AM
i know i'm annoying..but i really hope you'll put that cute guy up for download too..thanxxx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:52 PM Last edited by Enayla : 12th Jan 2006 at 2:15 PM.
Wow, thank you everyone! I'm astounded to see that this has so many downloads! I'm glad it's appreciated.

I'll see what I can do about the guy. He really doesn't look quite as cute without the hair, and that's not MINE, so I don't know... we'll see :] I won't be able to do anything at all until after Monday, as I have a job deadline then. I'll get cracking on the darker skin tones by then. I MIGHT upload my fae skin before then, which has better breasts for the females and a smoother, less defined - more elegant, I suppose - musculature for the guys.
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:55 PM
Thats amazing =D I love the Fresh Summer one best ^__^;;
-downloads all-

i love Ron || r&H Shipp3r

"And everyone will speak of how you , Harry Potter , begged for death . And I , being a merciful lord , obliged "
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 3:22 PM
Will these replace the default skins?
Forum Resident
#80 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:58 PM
Adorable as always, Enayla!!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:24 PM
They're perfect!!!! :bandit: Thanx thanx thanx :wave:

find more at my web site Sims2 by Nish
Test Subject
#82 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:27 PM
Very nice job Only they don't work for the original Sims

Smile
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:56 PM
I really love the look of these skins, but the nipples on the female version really, really bother me. They're placed far too high up considering the shape of the sim's breasts, and they're unevenly aligned. While I am aware that in real life nipples are often uneven, the effect is very awkward on an otherwise symmetric model. Please note that the nipples being rather far off to the side is not what I object to, but that they aren't symmetric.

The colouring, shading, and other details are otherwise excellent; I really like how the ghostly skin is almost iridescent in effect.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:11 PM
These skins are gorgeous, i can't wait until the darker skins :bow: :D
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 9:29 PM
they're gorgeous! ^.^ may I ask where'd ya get the hairs of your models?

H a p P y S i m M i N g!
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:34 PM
Thanks,they are great.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 11:43 PM
these are so amazing!! you rule the skintone school!! i can't wait to see what else you do!! (like share some of your amazing models with us!! ::hint hint:
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:04 AM
They're Fabulous! Thanks so much, I'll use them for sure!

Its a Pleasure to be Among Such Wonderful People Who Create Such an Art!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Haven~Glade
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:10 AM
Truly outstanding. Also, thank you for the eyecolors, they're equally exceptional.

Dance all day
Test Subject
#90 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 1:06 AM
Those look so cool

Midgets are always funny
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
I really love the look of these skins, but the nipples on the female version really, really bother me. They're placed far too high up considering the shape of the sim's breasts, and they're unevenly aligned. While I am aware that in real life nipples are often uneven, the effect is very awkward on an otherwise symmetric model. Please note that the nipples being rather far off to the side is not what I object to, but that they aren't symmetric.

The colouring, shading, and other details are otherwise excellent; I really like how the ghostly skin is almost iridescent in effect.

I just wanted to add to this one.
I agree with this & the knees start too high on the legs compared to where the knee is on the actual mesh. And also the breast do start a little high as well...

Other than those things these are my favorite skin tones - They are truely amazing & just wow they just glow & they look so natural.
Test Subject
#92 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 4:58 AM
A.m.a.z.i.n.g!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 8:13 AM
<Excellent job. Thank you for sharing. Download all
Field Researcher
#94 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
Aside from the aforementioned flaws, these skins are exceptional.

Bratgirl. most of the hairstyles were crafted by Pegysims, Seomi, and I believe the shaggy hair on the one of the guys was crafted by Louis @ Sim Cribbling.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#95 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
These are so well done and beautiful. I'm using the skin tones right now. But I was wondering if there was anywhere I could download the sims you used. (They're faces were so beautiful, I was blown away.)

Check out my Simblr !
Field Researcher
#96 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 12:42 AM
Wow! great job!!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Test Subject
#97 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:12 PM
byebye helaene, louis, and opeu. you're my new favorite skintone creator!

the fresh summer one, i'm madly in love with. the models. the freckles. like... wow

get more variety with a site dedicated to waif/skinny bodytype!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:56 AM
These are so beautiful! I love your skins so much! Also thanks for posting them in a zip file =P hehe

FML.
Test Subject
#99 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:30 PM
Fabulous skins! But where *did* you get the hair? I love the whole look!

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Test Subject
#100 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 8:48 PM
all the hair is got is from peggysims2 i think and everyone check out feverish.co.nr
Page 4 of 8