Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 8:08 PM
Three family cats. A black cat named Lucinda, and two tabby's named Ralph and Theodore. We also have a hamster named Horace. :')
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 10:03 AM
5 kitties- 1 patch tabby tortoiseshell & white, 1 "torbieco" (tortoiseshell on top, calico belly & face with overall tabby pattern, 1 dilute calico bobtail, 1 black, 1 grey shorthair) and 1 chinchilla. Pictures forthcoming (eventually, when I figure it out)
Instructor
#28 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 5:06 PM
I have two cats. Alexis and Raven. Mommy's baby girls! Spoiled rotten and not very cat like. They won't eat steak, lobster, pork chops, chicken or tuna. Sometimes Ray does, but not often. They hardly ever get it too. They also don't drink milk. They are also very particular at what toys they like and dislike, and if they don't like it - it doesn't exist, regardless of how much I paid for it. Lexi has to be fed soft cat food at 4 p.m. sharp. She will stare at you constantly if you don't get up. Once it's down she will sniff it and walk away, then get excited and run through the house apparently happy that she got her way. She loves water right from the faucet and will wait patiently until you notice her and turn it on. She LOVES watching the toilet flush (don't ask). Raven pulls each kibble out of her bowl and eats it on the floor. Sometimes she will carry it around and eat it somewhere else. She is also obsessed with corn on the cob and if we bring some home she will get inside the bags and nibble at it. Whereas Lexi is crazy about peas. She hears the can opener and she wants her peas, even if it's not.

I will note that Lex doesn't eat the meat but she LOVES to play with it. She will swat it and carry it around the house and to my dismay sometimes leave it in my bed so when I roll over at night I'm face to face with a piece of pork chop or another random piece of meat. Midnight snack for mommy?

I do a lot of laundry.

Inventor
#29 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 5:28 PM
I have one 4 year old black lab named Reo. (short for Oreo) I got him four years ago when he was just a pup. He came from a litter of probably 7 and was the only one unclaimed at the time. I think he was the runt because my mom's friend ended up adopting his sister who is WAY bigger than him.

My dad got my mom a cockier spaniel for christmas a long long time ago, but sometime after I was born, she died.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 3:15 PM
I have a male chinchilla. I also have three Himalayan cats: one male, two females. The male is ridiculously vocal and wails if he's not anywhere near me. He's very needy. :p
Alchemist
#31 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 4:03 PM
I have a dog, a little brother and a demon which keeps chewing his leash. I want an owl, though.
And I'm definately getting a lizard, chameleon or some dragon-type reptile when I can.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#32 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:04 PM
I'm living with two Siberian cats. :lovestruc A 7 months old male and a two years old female (not related).

Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:23 PM
I have the cutest little shih tzu ever...my mom is a photographer so I suppose I lucked out in the picture department. Either way, I love her to death and she is so loyal!

My dog Daisy:

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
I have two old Chihuahuas. Xena is at leasty 18 years old, could even be 19 or more. She had the most lovely personality but now has dementia and doesn't know what is going on. She is going to die soon.

Gabbi is about 17 and she likes the new Ikea doll bed we bought her!

My friend's Yorkie sleeps in an IKEA doll bed too!

"Do you think that God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?" - a quote from spy kids 2
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 1:21 AM
This is one of my cats, Carmin. I call her Miss Carmina, though.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 5:18 AM
I have a rat named Cinnamon.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 10:43 PM
two cats.

senor dedrick and rumplebottom.
Screenshots
Instructor
#38 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 6:44 PM
Two African Grey parrots:

Fixie, turning four later this month:

Loves behaving as mischievously as she possible can, including hanging upside down with her talons buried deep into your clothing/skin (yep, hurts like hell). She hates showering and will stay angry for hours after I attempt getting the dust out of her feathers with the help of a little harmless water. (Fixie: Something that kills poor innocent parrots isn't exactly 'harmless'). She loves human food and will, if keeping leftovers on the kitchen bench, force the kitchen door open through her own methods, just to dive into the pans head first. See why this behavior is a little contradictory to her no-shower policy? She has perfected her door opening skills enough to open any closed door, which means I rarely get a second to myself. Try studying around a parrot that is convinced your pencil is hers and noone else's. My keyboard is missing about 15 keys, but at least she's bringing forth my creative sides. Will attack your feet if they're socked and above the ground (resting in the couch, for example). She loves being cuddled more than anything, and will do just about anything to receive hour-long cuddles from me.

Plupp, three and a half years old:

Prefers to sit as high above the ground as possible, which means the curtain rods are perfect for perching. While invisible (at least he thinks he is), he sneakily and carefully destroys the wallpaper. He loves water, both for drinking and bathing, and he makes these unexplainably cute little noises when swallowing. He also loves biting people's noses. Hard. Wearing accessories around Plupp is a enormously huge no-no, as it transforms him into a miniature T-Rex (also known as the new species P-Rex) and will do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g to destroy your earrings/necklaces/bracelets. To say it's difficult wearing my glasses around him is nothing but sugar-coating the reality. Plupp is however a bit more cautious than Fixie; when she explores just about anything and everything (her life is one big adventure), Plupp watches from a safe distance. If her adventuring looks fun enough, he joins her. He's also got a not-so-secret crush on Fixie, and she does not turn his flirting down in a gentle way.

Children.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:50 PM
I have two tuxedoes, one longhaired (a Wegie, or Norwegian Forest Cat, mix) and one shorthaired (a Tonk, or Tonkinese, mix) and they do not get along. Socks (The Wegie) was the aggressor at first, but the mitt was on the other paw when Gemini (the Tonk) started to fight back. Socks controls the upstairs and Gemini controls the downstairs.

A regular period piece from Japanese history as these daimyos or land owners fight for supremacy to win total control of the house...This is what I deal with on a daily basis.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 10:38 PM
I have an american bulldog
A bearded dragon
A turtle
and two ferrets. :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 7:12 AM
I have a 13 year old pomchi that I rescued from an animal shelter. I lost my 22 year old black cat last year that I had since I was a little boy. Except for 3 parakeets, every pet I've ever owned has come from an animal shelter. Not only have I always gotten the perfect pet but I also get the satisfaction of knowing I saved a life. That's a thought that warms my heart every time I play with or pet them. My only lament is that I couldn't afford to adopt more.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:41 PM
What is a pomchi? Pomeranian and ...?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
What is a pomchi? Pomeranian and ...?

Pomeranian and Chihuahua.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 6:51 AM
I have a 3 year old Chow terrier mix dog, he really likes to rip up his toys! His name is Bobo, we got him when he was 5 months old.
He also likes to play with stray cats around our apartment. He is a small dog, and also adorable!
Page 2 of 2