Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The White House

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 10th Sep 2006 at 8:29 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 8:14 PM by Sims2Lvr005

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
#26 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 5:50 AM
Holy Cow, NO Holy White House this lot is AMAZING GREAT JOB.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 6:45 AM
woah!!!! very very very very very very nice!
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:19 AM
You realize, of course, that by providing a three-dimensional map to the White House, you are aiding and abetting The Terrorists, who may or may not be planning to sneak in and assassinate the President (or maybe leave him some flowers - you never know). Remain at your current position; the Secret Service will come by shortly to take you to Guantanamo Bay with your terrorist buddies. :D

But seriously, this is great work!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:56 AM
This house is very beautiful. The resemblance is striking, you managed to get the feeling of the building very well. For anyone who complains that its not furnished, I suggest that you furnish just one or two rooms that your sims will be using like the president's office and the dining hall or any other room you fancy and think that are representative of the White House. You really don't need to make a large lot even more difficult to play by adding stuff to it that you won't be using much.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 10:47 AM
Wow, awesome! Great job! I love what you did w/ G. W. Bush, too

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 2:58 PM
Wow! THat looks fantastic!! I've tried to bulid the house but never could get it down right. awesome job!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:33 PM
What an uncanny resemblance! It looks like a digital replica. Only thing that's really missing is the big gate on the outside. I must applaud you on accuracy, though. You can't get much closer. And it looks beautiful.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustTheBast
You realize, of course, that by providing a three-dimensional map to the White House, you are aiding and abetting The Terrorists, who may or may not be planning to sneak in and assassinate the President (or maybe leave him some flowers - you never know). Remain at your current position; the Secret Service will come by shortly to take you to Guantanamo Bay with your terrorist buddies. :D

Unfortunately, even though you're being tongue-in-cheek, what you said is right. We're now being conditioned to believe that something like a Sims house could be used to somehow "aide terrorists". Sheesh. I have to play TS2 to get away from this stupid world.

By the way, good recreation.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustTheBast

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I hope you were joking, but I still find that the word and reputation of "Terrorist" is not something to be thrown around lightly, especially in this day and age. For that reason, I used out of date floor plans so a that controversy like this wouldn't arise.
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 10:16 PM
omg. wow.
i made the white house too! but like 6 months ago. yours is much better though. lol

i <3 simstwooo.
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catlover211p
Needs to be furnished

That's what your imagination is for!!! Run wild!

Imagine a normal looking White House on the inside, and a 60's theme all the way through....
Test Subject
#37 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 1:14 AM
Do you have to have OFB? -sniff- That's the only one I don't have and I want a White House with President Bush!!!
Test Subject
#38 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 7:08 AM
The work you put into the White House brilliant!
tytyty
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 12:51 PM
Oh my God! is spectacular...fabulous! great work!!!

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Field Researcher
#40 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 5:36 PM
Amazing work! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:07 PM
Want a wonderful creation and thanks for sharing.
Too bad for me, but not OFB. Oh well, I can admire from afar.

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Field Researcher
#42 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 2:11 AM
excellent work and detail. It must have taken a long time. We could put Bush in there or any presidential sim likeness, deny them their aspirations and watch the nervous breakdown! Okay that's mean but I couldent resist. Maybe deny a fridge and watch him eat out of the trash can, okay that's too much sorry I'll stop but the possibilities for presidential shenaigans are endless, let's see a Hilary sim having an affair with the bush sim...
Forum Resident
#44 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 9:07 PM
Thanks this is a great rendition, it'll be nice to have the White House in one of my neighbourhoods again - reminds me of the good old days, can't say too much - you never know who's listening - could be the SBI, SIA or even the Simlin... Thanks for sharing!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 8:25 PM
Wow its beautiful!

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 11:38 AM
well done.
Its missing one room.
the OVAL room.

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:10 AM
one word: Amazing
Test Subject
#48 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 12:19 PM
Thanks 4 making it 4 me is was a long time buzy but im back Thanks Good work nice job Im sow happy :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:31 AM
thank you for great house
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 2:43 PM
love it, and now you have my hubby hooked on sims too lol (well he did say that if I ever found a copy of the white house Id loose my game lol)
Page 2 of 4