Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho

by simsample Posted 28th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2021 at 8:09 PM by simsample : Resurrected dead links!

521 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 228 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 21
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#251 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 12:29 AM
Thanks! This world looks absolutely amazing! I'm installing it right now and gonna play it tomorrow, can't wait!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#252 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:10 AM Last edited by cheasea23 : 8th Feb 2012 at 2:35 AM.

wow great... thumb up! how about ALL PEOPLE SIM INSIDE JERICHO WORLD? or LESS people sim? pls... reply! c",)",)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#253 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 1:04 PM
faranyon- What a great comment, thank you very much! I'm really pleased you like it.

Ice_Queen- Thank you for the nice comment, I hope you can play soon!

TezaG78- Aww, thanks! I hope you have lots of fun!

cheasea23 - Thank you! I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are asking though, but there's information about population on the first page if that's what you meant.

Thank you all for commenting and/or downloading! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#254 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:02 PM
oh sorry master... bad english... dnt have population(unpopulation) how set many population? like a "i am legend" lol!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#255 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:06 PM
cheasea23- I think you are asking how to populate the world? That information is given in the first post, where it says 'Population'.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#256 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:30 PM Last edited by cheasea23 : 8th Feb 2012 at 2:51 PM.
i dnt understand how (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/).... im newbie master.. sorry!
pls give ur save file hihihi
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#257 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 3:02 PM
Ah, I see! If you use this mod:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression
You can choose an option called 'rapid immigration' which will generate sims and move them into your world. There is a description of what the mod does here and more detail here.

If you do not use a mod such as that one, then the EA story progression will gradually move sims into your world, but this will happen more slowly. So it could be several sim weeks before you see residents.

Otherwise, you can move your own sims into the world, and of course you can still move your own sims in even if you use a Story Progression mod.

You can download lots of sims here and here, and some sims that I am playing in my world are available here.

I have not made a save file to share though.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#258 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 12:34 AM
I have downloaded some of your Sims & Sim families. They are wonderfully diverse and odd. Thanks for sharing these pixilated folks!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#259 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 7:40 PM
Thanks koololdster! I'm glad you like them, some are very silly!

I've added a link to the sims in the first post, too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#260 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 10:17 AM
its work & i understand.... thank you!... but lag an freeze abt 4 second how fix lag?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#261 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 1:39 PM
Well done, cheasea23! There is some information about 'Lagging and Freezing' in the first post, as well as some details in 'Known Issues and Notes'. I hope this helps!
Test Subject
#262 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 1:55 PM
yeah..... thank you for information! great great ur Jericho WORLD.......... :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#263 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 8:25 PM
I've already downloaded this and played it and I have to say you did an absolutely amazing job. I have no idea how many man-hours you put into this, but I know I could never have done it even if I had your skills. The amount of detail at every location I've visited so far is mind boggling. Excellent, ecellent work!
Test Subject
#264 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 2:49 AM
oohhh no game crash on view town and edit town....
with include

C:\Users\Chearine\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
- NRaas_Overwatch.package
(1 only package)
no more package
Field Researcher
#265 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 4:47 AM
Simsample, I love your style! This world is an amazing masterpiece! Thanks so much for sharing this work of art. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#266 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:43 PM
my computer can handle it!
but it laggs a little bit..

i have a Toshiba Qosmio X300 - Intel Centrino 2 - 2.53Ghz
4GB Ram - NVidia Geforce GT9800 1GB - running everything on high.

will it run more smoothly on a Medion Erazer?
Intel Core i7 - 2,2Ghz turboboosted: 3,1 Ghz - 8GB Ram - NVidia Geforce GT555M 2GB?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#267 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:32 PM
cheasea23- Thank you! Did you get an error when it crashed? Does your computer meet the minimum game requirements?

srellison125- Thank you for your great comment! I have to say I spent too many hours doing this world, it took me almost two years worth of simming hours to do this!

Zennia, thanks for your lovely comment, I'm glad you like it! :D

SimsBoyPL- Possibly, but take a look at the first post for details of helping with performance issues and lags.

Thanks all for downloading and posting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#268 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:39 PM
Fantastically awesome! It's obvious how much work you put in. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#269 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:10 PM Last edited by mangosushi : 12th Feb 2012 at 2:25 AM.
simsample, massive props on Jericho! It looks grand. Fantastic job! Also, thanks for highlighting two of the residences. Definitely helped me choose which home to pick as there was so much to look at!

Btw, I've always had issues finding food trucks in Bridgeport so I was especially delighted at how accessible they are in Jericho. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#270 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 12:26 AM
MY SPEC:
AMD ATHLON II X3 425
4GB memory Ram
9800GT 256bit
Lab Assistant
#271 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 1:57 PM
I love the neigborhood, wonderfull detail.
However, for some reason the clinic and the Rose Nuveau Spa won't appear properly. They are just blank lots. Standard Riverview installed (I believe,) No hospital related mod/custom lots. Actually, no custom lot installed at all.
Any suggestion?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#272 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 2:45 PM
AsherK- Thanks for the great comment! I'm glad you like it.

mangosushi- Thank you! I'm glad you like it, I hope you have lots of fun.

cheasea23- Your specs look fine, what error message did you get? Are you using any mods, or running any other tasks/ programs whilst you play? Do you have Windows 32 or 64 bit?

Lord Vetinari- Thanks for the nice comment! Usually the missing rabbitholes is caused by having a 'decrapified' version of Riverview installed- I bet that you have a lot of other objects missing too, such as the water tower and various deco objects. What you should do is to download a fresh copy of Riverview from the Sims 3 Store, uninstall the old one and install the new one. Then start a new Jericho game. Otherwise, it may work if you decrapify my World file, but you will definitely have to clear your caches and start a new game. I can't guarantee that will work though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#273 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 4:11 PM
Firstly, this city is beautiful and when I saw them, I was speechless *o*
I download links, installed etc etc, but when I wanted to start new game in this city, game shut down :CCC I don't know what is happening. Any advice? :c
Test Subject
#274 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 5:36 PM
Thanks, simsample! I'm loving it. It's my default world now, and no problems so far. Just the normal lag when I rapidly populated it, but everything's well.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#275 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 5:45 PM
Eluthiel- Check the previous posts, I've had a few people saying they've had game crashes and the only help I can really give is to check that you have all game requirements, check that your system meets minimum game requirements, test without mods, delete game caches, shut down background tasks etc.
There are some links to try in the 'performance' section of the first post, but bear in mind that Jericho is larger than EA worlds.

mangosushi- Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying it! I've been playing it for many sim weeks now with no problems, so I'm glad you like it too!
Page 11 of 21