Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 7:40 PM Last edited by lauren.simmer : 30th Oct 2014 at 7:28 PM.
Default HALLOWEEN challenge
Because it is nearly Halloween I have decided to make a challenge themed on this holiday

Requirements
Sims3 base game
Optional :supernatural and night life
Sims
the trick or treater (the person who is,going to be kidnapped) and their mother or farther
Monster (if you don't have any of the expansion packs then make your SIM look as scary as possible).

Backstory
A young teen was out trick or treating and,went to the monsters house the monster let them in and locked the door and forced the teen to work for him /her

The challenge
You can only play the teen
The teen has to cook clean and buy food and they cannot go to school
When guests come the teen has to work for their needs
The teen can go out and meet people at weekends and their curfew is 10am to 3pm and 9am to 5pm on Sundays they can only go to bed after their work is done they have to get up at 5am to start working if the finish they have to stay in their room( the door is locked and the monster is allowed in) until 9:30 pm then they have to go to bed
when the teen is a young adult they can go out on Mondays to visit their parent
The challenge ends when the teen moves out with a lover
Traits
Teen: neet, good cook, handy and the last will be up to you
Monster: evil, hates children ,mean spirited ,and unflirty the last is up to you
The parent is all up to you but they have to have family oriented trait

I hope you enjoy this ghoulish challenge
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:41 PM
Quote:
..."Their mother or farther …"

I don't know why but that makes me laugh!
I doesn't seem Halloweeney enough. It doesn't seem a lot like a challenge. And, honestly, if I was kidnapped but I was let out to see my friends, I think I'd run away to my parents.
It needs some work, but it has a okay foundation.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauren.simmer
Because it is nearly Halloween I have decided to make a challenge themed on this holiday

Requirements
Sims3 base game
Optional :supernatural and night life
Sims
the trick or treater (the person who is,going to be kidnapped) and their mother or farther
Monster (if you don't have any of the expansion packs then make your SIM look as scary as possible).

Backstory
A young teen was out trick or treating and,went to the monsters house the monster let them in and locked the door and forced the teen to work for him /her

The challenge
You can only play the teen
The teen has to cook clean and buy food and they cannot go to school
When guests come the teen has to work for their needs
The teen can go out and meet people at weekends and their curfew is 10am to 3pm and 9am to 5pm on Sundays they can only go to bed after their work is done they have to get up at 5am to start working if the finish they have to stay in their room( the door is locked and the monster is allowed in) until 9:30 pm then they have to go to bed
when the teen is a young adult they can go out on Mondays to visit their parent
The challenge ends when the teen moves out with a lover
Traits
Teen: neet, good cook, handy and the last will be up to you
Monster: evil, hates children ,mean spirited ,and unflirty the last is up to you
The parent is all up to you but they have to have family oriented trait

I hope you enjoy this ghoulish challenge

i honestly think this would be a good challenge. but if i honestly got kidnapped and was aloud of see my friends on weekends i would get out of there immediately. sure i guess u wanna prevent them from going stir crazy. but i dont really understand this challenge