Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 6:55 PM
Default i can't see or access my live mode panel

i have been playing with this one family for a few weeks now, and i decided it was time for the husband to find a new wife. he fell in love with the made, left his old wife & married the maid. after they got married i moved the newlywed couple into a new home and after i moved them in i lost access to my live mode/options panel. this has happened to me where i have lost access to the panel & after simply pressing the esc key it appeared again. it doesnt work in this case..

H E L P
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:20 PM
You are not alone- this seems to happen to many people. Please see this thread for suggestions- there are several things to try mentioned there.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=411005

This is a wiki page with suggestions:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...%20Sim%20Issues
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 12:09 PM
Default Fix that worked for me
Quote: Originally posted by KCUENCAS89

i have been playing with this one family for a few weeks now, and i decided it was time for the husband to find a new wife. he fell in love with the made, left his old wife & married the maid. after they got married i moved the newlywed couple into a new home and after i moved them in i lost access to my live mode/options panel. this has happened to me where i have lost access to the panel & after simply pressing the esc key it appeared again. it doesnt work in this case..

H E L P

I had this problem too so i click into several house to play on but didnt work out, i still get into the main menu screen.
So then i make a save, but click on " Save As " and simply give a name for ur save. After that exit the game. Relaunch it and see if it worked out.

Cheers. :D
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 12:14 PM
Thanks for trying to help, but given that the poster asked their question five years ago, I suspect they've either fixed it already or started a new family.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.