Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Mario and Luigi - The Super Mario Brothers

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 453 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 115,652 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:58 AM
Mama-Mia! Can it be?

Yes that's right! I'm proud to present the Super Mario Brothers!

How can they look this Good?

Mario & Luigi have both been created using Rick & Delphy's CAS slider hack for extreme face construction & shaping. They both have gone through carefull creative measures to turn out as we know them & like them best.

Hold up!??! But what if I don't know the Mario Bros?

Then You've gotta be kidding me....... no? okay read the brief info below:

Mario is a fictional character in his eponymous video game series, created by video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto. Mario is the main character of the Super Mario series and Nintendo's primary mascot. In the series, Mario uses his legendary jump and combat abilities to defend the peaceful inhabitants of Mushroom World from power-hungry villains such as Bowser. While not adventuring, Mario participates in a variety of sporting events and even works as one of his alter-egos, Dr. Mario.

Luigi is a heroic individual from the Mushroom Kingdom who has assisted or fought alongside his brother, Mario on many occasions. Throughout his life he has lived in Mario's shadow, developing both cowardly and heroic tendencies. Mario Bros. marks his first appearance in a Super Mario arcade game. Originally a color swap of Mario, Luigi was created to facilitate a second player. Since the two player mode was dropped from most Super Mario games beginning with Super Mario 64, Luigi has gained his own identity and personality.

Install Instructions?
  1. Download The attachment
  2. Extract the rar file (best using WinRar)
  3. Right-click on the SIM file and choose Cut.
  4. Then click on Start - My Computer
  5. Navigate to My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
  6. If you do not have a SavedSims folder, make one in the above directory
  7. Right-click in an empty space in the SavedSims folder and choose Paste. The SIM file should appear there.
  8. Enjoy!

Wouldn't it be cool to have more from the Mushroom Kingdom?

Yes, in fact I will soon make a few more Nintendo-inspired pieces that should mix well with the Super Mario Brothers. Currently I have made a Housing Lot which have three sections resembling a Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo wii & wiimote. So stay Tuned!

Who do I thank?

That would be me, Brendoge
Also Rick & Delphy for they're CAS slider hack.

Any Problems?

Just note that any edits made to these characters would not be possible unless you also download the CAS Slider Mod Located here: Rick & delphy's CAS Slider Mod

Final Note

Enjoy! Also Challenge yourself to create other Nintendo Inspired items!