Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dark Project

by The Guild Masters Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:13 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM by The Guild Masters

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 321 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 14
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#326 Old 18th May 2012 at 9:08 PM
Thank you for awesome work.
It's so wonderful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#327 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:22 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#328 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 8:17 PM
First of all, this is a great project, and I've been using several of the pieces for a long time. I just started using some of the clothes, and there seems to be a problem with one of the child male meshes. I tried to re-download it, and then I removed the meshes from subfolders, but the problem persists. I think it is both MESH-tig-cm-tunic-shortalpha-barefeet.package or MESH-tig-mc-tunicshort-alpha-boots.package, but not the ten shirt. I don't know how to add a picture, but if someone told me how I could post one. The top part looks flesh colored, and the bottom part flares out like a skirt instead of lying flat. It looks pretty funky. Is there an edit available?
Lab Assistant
#329 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 12:20 PM
there is no longer a link to the meshes this thread needs to be removed or sorted out!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#330 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:13 PM
Which mesh links? I've just checked and they all seem to work.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#331 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 2:07 PM
looks good and 2 questions:
1 how would u sell a mod on ebay anyway?"
2 who would wanna buy the mod if they can get it for free here?" XD
anyway good mod ill download
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#332 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 2:08 PM
wait....aww i cant download i dont know how to i dont understand the posts
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#333 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:04 PM
Oh my god these are what I've been looking for perfect for making King Arthur videos. Thanks so much for creating this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#334 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 11:26 AM
Hi,
This is a great upload for anyone who wants to turn their neighborhood medieval. A lot of really good material.

to Tiggerypum, Liz, Alex and Zoej:
We will be using a few pieces of clothing you posted as custom uniforms for a set of ancient careers we are making. Thanks for allowing the sharing of files in your policy! I will link you when the upload is up so you can see what we did.
THANKS POST
#335 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 3:24 AM
Thank you all soooooo much - your hard work will be much appreciated by my sims (and by me) when they go 'historic' for their town fair and plays!
Test Subject
#336 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:46 PM
Great Set!
Test Subject
#337 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 3:07 PM
Ohh dang i need some help! Clothes meshes are not showing up in game! I never had such problem with meshes before. Do i need expansion pack for Victorian clothes?
(my Sims2 game version is 1.0.0.932)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#338 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 6:08 PM
The theme team efforts of putting these projects together makes setting up a theme neighborhood that sooooo much easier. I salute this team and all the time you have put into creating such wonderful pieces of art for the rest of us simmers to play with.
~double curtsy~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#339 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 10:17 AM
cool
Test Subject
#340 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 8:13 AM
These exceed all my expectations! Thanx a ton!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#341 Old 16th Apr 2022 at 9:39 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your work. It is very beautiful and I like it very much
Page 14 of 14