Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

An Improved Thicker Transparent Wall

by hazuitokage Posted 12th Nov 2009 at 7:44 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2012 at 12:03 AM by hazuitokage : Fixed version of the set added !

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 5:06 PM
These make my houses beautiful =] Thanks!
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 8:22 AM
thanx for the wall
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 6:47 PM
okay. found the doors.... but where can i find the wall?? if i make a new wall its still the same as before
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:10 PM
Those are windows. That's where you will find them. Apply them on the walls.
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:23 AM
Super! Just what I was after

You can also find some of my creations at http://www.spicysims.com
Instructor
#31 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 10:27 PM
Thank you muchly - these are going to be fun to build with
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:34 AM
Wow I remmebr the transparent wall for the original sims this is way kool brings back memories, this is awesome for sims 3 thanks.
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 12:36 PM
Thank very much for all the effort it must have taken you to create this MOD, I appreciate your comments about a glass floor and roof and am waiting for a MOD developer to work out how to do it.
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:13 PM
Thanks for these walls, I have used them in almost every house I've built so far. The only thing is, I recently tried Delphy's Sims3 Dashboard and it has marked the walls and door as corrupted files. I haven't deleted them as I'd hate to stop using them, but I was wondering whether this is an issue you were aware of? My game is always a bit laggy because I use a bunch of CC so I haven't noticed these walls causing that big of an issue, but if it's something that can be fixed I thought I would bring it up.
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 7:10 PM
Hi... would you please make it like for example three or two windows in row so there wont be that line between each window ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyElina
Thanks for these walls, I have used them in almost every house I've built so far. The only thing is, I recently tried Delphy's Sims3 Dashboard and it has marked the walls and door as corrupted files. I haven't deleted them as I'd hate to stop using them, but I was wondering whether this is an issue you were aware of? My game is always a bit laggy because I use a bunch of CC so I haven't noticed these walls causing that big of an issue, but if it's something that can be fixed I thought I would bring it up.

Hello LadyElina,
I'm aware of the situation with the objects. I had a lot of game troubles these past months and a very busy life, so I didn't get around to fix them and repost them yet, which I plan to do as soon as I can. In the mean time, if you're already using Delphy's dashboard, you can fix them very easily with it. (I know I should do it myself, but I just don't have the time for the moment -___-).

Quote: Originally posted by buris97
Hi... would you please make it like for example three or two windows in row so there wont be that line between each window ?

I thought about doing those versions, it's on the drawing board, unfortunately, I can only start creating again when I have solved my game problems and have more RL free time. Which should be soon. I hope.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:53 AM
These make a beautiful extra-large shower with the backless shower at: http://modthesims.info/download.php...t=1#post3085714 Thanks, these are great!
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:16 PM
lol I think we all love this wall. OG I would love tansparent floor as well. But I hate to ask for anything. I know you all on MTS work hard. So TYAVM.

Just laying back.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 6:04 PM
Those who live in glass houses...

I want to make a catch-playing stadium with these. xD
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 8:29 AM
thanks!
would it be possbile to make the walls angled?
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:25 AM
This looks cool!
I might make a house out of them.
:P
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:38 AM
The transparent door is *definitely* the best part. I hate having to intersect a cool wall with an ugly door.
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:41 AM
thanks for the upload, but may I suggest for the next upload can you add maybe a glass double door and glass garage door, I know it may be over the top but it would be awesome. Thanks
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 7:30 AM
Thank you for your help
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th May 2010 at 3:43 PM
Brilliant, thank you :-)
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th May 2010 at 6:39 PM
Due to my crazy habit of installing every sims 3 CC that crosses my eyes, I have to delete and reinstall all of my CC over again for many times. But I never forget to go to this thread each time and download this creation of yours so I can include it in my game. Truly, this is one of the most gorgeous sims 3 CC I've ever seen!
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 3:27 AM
This is likely one of the most useful build items I've seen for the Sims 3 yet. Keep up the good work!

Would it be possible in future versions to release a version with a recolorable door handle? That would be fantastic.
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 5:41 PM
hi i just get corrupt xtc when i try and install shame looked interesting
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:45 PM
these are wonderful but they make my game crash! Im no cc creator so i dont know what the problem is but im looking forward to seeing them fixed ^_^
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 10:29 AM
I am now 1 step closer to simply seeing through my WHOLE HOUSE, Thanks dude
Page 2 of 7