Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 84
Scholar
Original Poster
#351 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scforum
I have collected it and now not act < gun > < happen > me play < game >. How delete?

??? If your game crashes you can remove the sliderhack file. The other packages shouldn't cause crashing, but of course you can delete them, too.
Test Subject
#352 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:48 PM
ich bin erst 13 was soll ich denn machen ich bin nicht son computer freak wie du
Test Subject
#353 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 8:51 PM
i can't get awesomemod to work and therefore cannot get any of your sliders to work! my game crashes at startup after the intro movie and i've tried everything i can! any help?
Test Subject
#354 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Phase Four of SuperComputer includes a facial slider multiplier as well, for those users who would prefer a non-core solution.

Cheers.

@Twallan You are a godsend! I LOVE Phase 4. I was getting so annoyed because I didn't want to have Awesomemod and I had no facial slider hacks, etc. This mod is fabulous. Really. I think I love you! It works GREAT when you can change the slider amount for Jonha's slides! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#355 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thomaslai
i can't get awesomemod to work and therefore cannot get any of your sliders to work!

My sliders don't require awesomemod. You only need it (or the slider hack on the donloads page), if you want to use all at the same time.

First try for example only installing the breast, hip and waist slider. If they work, my sliders itself are correctly installed. Then please ask in game help or anywhere else how to install the core mod if the instructions are unclear.
Test Subject
#356 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 5:32 AM
I can't find the Awesome Mod. Where can I get it?

Thanks,
E
Field Researcher
#357 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 5:42 AM
Hey um great download but I found a problem with the breast sliders.
Im not sure if Im the only one, but if I enlarge my sims breasts, they overlap a small piece of chest above them in-game.
Test Subject
#358 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 8:56 AM
Exactly what I want! Thankyou! (:
Scholar
Original Poster
#359 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by em_fp
I can't find the Awesome Mod. Where can I get it?

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=Awesomemod

First entry.

Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
Hey um great download but I found a problem with the breast sliders.
Im not sure if Im the only one, but if I enlarge my sims breasts, they overlap a small piece of chest above them in-game.

Screenshot please. Did you installed the mesh fix mentioned on the overview page?
Lab Assistant
#360 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:47 PM
Thank you for these sliders btw. I have both files installed and the second one made it work fine.
Test Subject
#361 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 11:33 PM
i would really like to install your sliders but when i try to use shuffit on them this is the error message i get

The file "/Users/shea/Downloads/MTS_jonha_1027178_Jonha_Sliders/Jonha_Sliders_WaistSize.package" does not appear to be compressed or encoded. It is advised that you obtain further information about the contents of this file from the sender or provider of the file.

please help me i dont know what to do.

you can reach me at

[email protected]

thanks
Test Subject
#362 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 12:01 AM
i tried on mac did not work email me at [email protected]
Scholar
Original Poster
#363 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sheahaviland
The file "/Users/shea/Downloads/MTS_jonha_1027178_Jonha_Sliders/Jonha_Sliders_WaistSize.package" does not appear to be compressed or encoded. It is advised that you obtain further information about the contents of this file from the sender or provider of the file.

This looks like you try to uncompress the .package file (although I have no experience with mac applications and folders). This will not work, just put the package files into your mods/packages folder.
Lab Assistant
#364 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 5:19 PM
oh nice.. but i am a bit confuse... if I install the mod... and mess up my already ingame sims... and then uninstall the mod... that will do something bad to the saved data or going to take away the effect of the mod from the sims????

Little Kitty!
Test Subject
#365 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 6:34 PM
Can you make your sim smaller with this mod?
Scholar
Original Poster
#366 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pelagato
oh nice.. but i am a bit confuse... if I install the mod... and mess up my already ingame sims... and then uninstall the mod... that will do something bad to the saved data or going to take away the effect of the mod from the sims????

The sliders will reset when you uninstall them. So your sims will probably look like they did before you installed the mod.

Quote: Originally posted by darkwolfje
Can you make your sim smaller with this mod?

No. There is no body size slider in this package. Of course you can for example make the boobs or the waist smaller, but not the sim (height) itself.
Test Subject
#367 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 11:58 PM
hey how do you get in the world and make avatar
Test Subject
#368 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:09 AM
Awesome work but some of the sliders leave something to be desired. Breasts for example, since there's only one slider for them (Um, out) they end up looking odd nude or not. Any chance we could get something like Dephy's? (yes, there are limited slots but I suspect some of your sliders don't really get used much by people)

I lurk because I hate you.
Test Subject
#369 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:12 AM
Hey these are awesome, just a suggestion but could you make some sliders for otehr parts like arms.
Scholar
Original Poster
#370 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaitan051
Awesome work but some of the sliders leave something to be desired. Breasts for example, since there's only one slider for them (Um, out) they end up looking odd nude or not. Any chance we could get something like Dephy's? (yes, there are limited slots but I suspect some of your sliders don't really get used much by people)

Of course you can install Delphy's breast sliders, too, if you like them better. As long as you have slots, you can install them instead of my breast slider or together.

On the other hand, if there is something odd looking a screenshot would be nice. While it is true, that my slider doesn't look everytime very natural (this depends of course on the body shape/fitness/etc, too), I had to choose settings that work roughly with all fat/fitness states. Anyway, if there is something weird looking, post a screenshot and I will try to fix it.

Quote: Originally posted by yamato98765
Hey these are awesome, just a suggestion but could you make some sliders for otehr parts like arms.

Arms are impossible, I have explained that somewhere before in this thread. I'm working on some other parts, but they will need time to finish.
#371 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:36 AM
I officially tested these along with Delphy's Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders mod and all the sliders worked great!! Sadly this ones breast mod, wasnt giving my Sim the Oomph I was looking for in a flirtatious sim!
Test Subject
#372 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 4:26 AM
Where can i download the d3dx9_31.dll ?
Lab Assistant
#373 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:29 AM
All sliders (including Delphy's breast sliders) are working fine. Had Awesomemod hitch up the sliders to max and all.

But I don't see a neck slider anywhere. Will I need to redownload it?

EDIT: It looks like I haven't downloaded all of the sliders. (Including calf, chest, etc.) Please disregard this post.

Awesome work, btw!

I take clothing for Sims 3 requests...but only if I like it. XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#374 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AceRockkstar
Where can i download the d3dx9_31.dll ?

http://mod.gib.me/sims3/files/d3dx9_31.dll
Test Subject
#375 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:01 PM
so this wouldn't work on version 1.0.615 then?
Page 15 of 84