Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 9:19 PM Last edited by SayanAmanda : 31st Jul 2015 at 7:04 PM.
Default new Parsimonious question WCIF outfits similar those in worn in 1607 by British settlers and Native Americans?
new question: When it comes to parsimonious.com how can you save an image of their clothing to your downloads folder? I know how to do it usually but when I right click it doesn't give me the option to save image like most sites.

Where can I find clothing similar to what settlers would wear? I wanted to re-create the Disney version of Pocahontas in my game and I'm looking for period appropriate clothing. The movie setting took place in the year 1607 but I'm having problems finding outfits the settlers would wear including John Smith. I've tried searching on my own and found Native American clothing on TSR that's all. Does anyone know of any other sites?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 2:01 AM

Thank you so much! I knew all about style had historic clothing but I couldn't remember the name of the website I'd never even heard of the last site for hair. You were a big help
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 8:50 AM
You are welcome!
(Btw I wrote Bipsouille wrong - I edited my post. She is member here too, but she is not active anymore).
Theorist
#5 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 2:48 AM
@ SayanAmanda, I usually just take a screenshot, open it in GIMP, crop it and save it to my desktop. Not as easy as 'Save Image As'...but it works.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:22 PM
I have the "DownloadThemAll" add-on with firefox and I am able to highlight the whole page on the Parsimonious Sims 2 clothing section, choose "save selection as", go to the pictures tab and save all the pictures I just highlighted. My favorite browser add-on of all time.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SayanAmanda
new question: When it comes to parsimonious.com how can you save an image of their clothing to your downloads folder? I know how to do it usually but when I right click it doesn't give me the option to save image like most sites.

It's because the image is a link. The only way I can get a copy of the image is to print-screen and paste into a graphics programme.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc