Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 4:22 AM Last edited by lloyd118 : 13th Dec 2016 at 4:35 AM.
Default Stop sims kicking objects ?
Hey, so I have some objects that my sims keep kicking its very annoying is there anyway to stop this? I have tried changing traits etc.
P.S when they kick the objects it vanishes as well
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 8:52 AM
Gnomes and Flamingos? I know it's annoying... you could try fencing it in if it's a flamingo, which would be pointless for gnomes as they move around on their own. I usually put gnomes into a WA treasure chest or the family inventory. Furthermore, the evil gnome keeps summoning ghosts. I don't know why your objects would disappear, though.

omnis mundi creatura
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 1:27 PM
If you have NRaas Retuner installed:
For Flamingos and Gnomes

From City Hall or a computer>NRaas>Retuner>Settings>General>By Object>Flamingo>Kick>Set Allow Autonomous to False. Default is True. There are also several other settings that will allow you to manage those little pests.

Use the same path for the Gnomes. They are listed as GardenGnome.

You might need to restart the game for this to take effect/and or it could take a couple of sim days for the kicking to stop.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
If you have NRaas Retuner installed:
For Flamingos and Gnomes

From City Hall or a computer>NRaas>Retuner>Settings>General>By Object>Flamingo>Kick>Set Allow Autonomous to False. Default is True. There are also several other settings that will allow you to manage those little pests.

Use the same path for the Gnomes. They are listed as GardenGnome.

You might need to restart the game for this to take effect/and or it could take a couple of sim days for the kicking to stop.

Do you know if this works for other objects like CC?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:25 AM
In most cases no. There have been objects added in Retuner to work with other mods such as some mods by icarus but it's highly unlikely random CC can be added. A Developer could better answer that question.
You might want to go into Retuner By Object and check out what is available.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
In most cases no. There have been objects added in Retuner to work with other mods such as some mods by icarus but it's highly unlikely random CC can be added. A Developer could better answer that question.
You might want to go into Retuner By Object and check out what is available.

Ok thanks my friend did give me this noautokickflamingo and it may be working though not sure XD
Attached files:
File Type: zip  noautonomouskickflamingo.zip (441 Bytes, 12 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 6:47 AM
I would think that if your kickable CC item is cloned from the Flamingo and they both use the same Script Class, the mod your friend gave you should work.
Same goes if you get a mod that modifies the file for kicking Garden Gnomes, if your CC object is cloned from this deco item.