Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*Updated* ~Homey Touches: The Dining Room Set~ 7 New Meshes!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,313 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 51,100 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 8th Jul 2008 at 8:37 PM
Updated: 16th May 2009 at 2:16 AM - Updated files
UPDATE: I think I've fixed the conflicting EP problem that was crashing at least one person's game. If you've had issues with this set in your game, PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD the newly updated files and remove the old files from your "Downloads" folder. If not, it's not necessary. Thanks, everyone!

Well, I took some time off, but today, I'm pleased to offer you the latest addition to the Homey Touches furnishings collections--the Homey Touches Dining Room Set.

The set comes complete with 7 new meshes: one, two, and three tile tables, chair, pendant light, tulips, and candleholder.

Continuing with the theme from the bedroom set , the table, chairs, and light have beautiful touches of wrought iron that works well in both formal and casual settings.

I'm including UV Maps for anyone interested in recoloring the set (which I would loooove!)

As always, enjoy!

Polygon Counts:
Candleholder--494
Tulips in Vase--1139
Pendant Light--1443
Dining Chair--1140
One Tile Table--1034
Two Tile Table--1106
Three Tile Table--2090

Additional Credits:
Many thanks to Numenor for helping with the "grabability" of the light. I bow to you!

And, of course, thanks to all you wonderful modders and mod-enablers who make this community such a great place to play!