Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:07 PM
NRAAS WOOHOOER: The Sims 3. Why arent my sims anonymously woohooing? What could be blocking the action?
So, I have the sims 3 and all of the expansions, I just redownloaded the NRAAS WOOHOOER. It's not working the way it used too. AT ALL. I'm very familiar with the tuning and the function of it. I've been using it for years. My sims are rarely woohooing and it's making my game very dull, due to me wanting the neighborhood to repopulate itself. I'm not really worried about the teens, I'm worried about getting the overall inactives to woohoo more often and anonymously. The married couples are woohooing like rabbits and I receive a notification of their action and whether or not the pregnancy was a failure or a success. I'm not at all a rookie with the mod I used it a few months ago before uninstalling and my town was a woohoo fest! Seriously. I had to set a max residents for the town and I usually set it to unlimited. Now, its the polar opposite, my sims are rarely woohooing and if they are they are pre-married sims. Sims are barely getting into relationships. I gave the sims time to get to know eachother, 2 sim weeks to get the juices flowing, 85% of my sims are near elderlyhood and still virgins and they would even have a romantic interest. I don't know whats going on. I know the mod is working because I tuned it. I will add the tune results at the bottom of the question. I used to have sims marry, get into relationships, the women and the men would all be woohooing all the time. Give me some ideas to what could be wrong..
The Factors:
General Woohoo Tuning:
Link To Story Progression : True
Enforce Privacy: False
Risky Woohoo Tuning:
Allow Autonomous Off Active Lot: True
Risky Woohoo Tuning:
Autonomous Risky: True
Risky Base Chance Scoring: 95
Risky Base Chance Scoring: Teen : 95
Risky Baby Success Rate: 90
Risky Baby Success Rate: 90
Romance Tuning:
Allow Active Autonomous On Community Lots: True
Attraction Base Chance Scoring: 99
Liking Gate For Autonomous: -100
Romance Base Chance Scoring: 99
Try For Baby Tuning:
Autonomous Try For Baby: True
Autonomous Teen Try For Baby: True
Allow Autonomous Off Active Lot: True
Try For Baby Base Chance Scoring: 80
Try For Baby Base Chance Scoring: Teen: 75
Try For Baby Success Rate: Teen: 99
Try For Baby Success Rate: 99
Woohoo Tuning:
Replace Woohoo With Risky: True
Autonomous WooHoo: True
Cooldown Between Woohoos: 0
Liking Gate For Autonomous: -100
WooHoo Base Chance Scoring:95
WooHoo Base Chance Scoring: Teen:95
WooHoo Count Score Factor: 20
Story Progression Tuning :
Max Resident: 0 ( Unlimited)
Unexpected pregnancy base chance: 99
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:11 PM
Hmm... No idea. Mine screw like rabbits with a lot tamer settings than that. In fact, when I first tried the mod, I had forgotten that I had made the roommates be sisters, so now I was the only one they could vent their hormones on. Whelp, I thought they had my me sentenced to death by snu-snu, like in Futurama :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moraelin
Hmm... No idea. Mine screw like rabbits with a lot tamer settings than that.

Exactly, I have no other mods, just store bought items.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:18 PM
Huh, that's odd. My Sims autonomously fuck all the time.

Even if it's in front of their families.

Or in public places.

...Or both.

Anyway Lauren, I'd advise you ask on the NRAAS site itself, since they'd be better off to help you. You can make a thread at the Chatterbox to do so.