Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 7:43 PM
Update: today I finished Dungeon/Slytherin section. Here are dungeon hallways, Slytherin common room, boy/girl dormitory and their bathrooms, Severus Snape's office, his sleeping chambers with bathroom, potion classroom, potion storage room, and room where is been Deathday party.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 5:45 PM
Hello everyone! Today I made big progress in my project, I finished Gryffinfor Common room wtih boy7girl dormitory with bathrooms, Minerva McGonnagal's bedroom, office, bathroom. Then clocktower part , library + restricted section, and Madame Pince (librarian) office.
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 1:46 PM
Haven't plays Sims 4 in a LONG time...Sims 2 is my fav just for the ease of play. This looks amazing...as a Harry Potter Fan this makes me happy. Its fun to create when you enjoy it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1quinn1
Haven't plays Sims 4 in a LONG time...Sims 2 is my fav just for the ease of play. This looks amazing...as a Harry Potter Fan this makes me happy. Its fun to create when you enjoy it.

Thank you soo much!! I enjoying in project but I am sad that it's limited, I would like to fit it all but it's impossible, I hope I menage to make it how I thought.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 11:57 PM
Today I made Hospital Wing, Dueling Room and abandoned classroom where is hidden Mirror of Erised.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 12:36 AM
Here is preview of Hogwarts Castle part 1, at the moment I fully furnished basement areas, ground floor area, still have to finish upper floors
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 12:32 AM
Huge progress here!! Today I made some own CC for project. I made converions from HP PC game, greath hall walls, corridor walls, some floors and clocktower big clock. Among other things, I made Stuff Room, Lavatory (Boy/Girl), Filch' Office and Bedroom, Hourglass Room, and furnished Paved Courtyard.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 12:47 AM
It took me few hours to make and finish Hogwarts Headmaster's office. In my project it is accessible via secret passage on top floor of Grand Staircase (via mod). This part of project consist of: Hallways to Headmaster's office, Headmaster's office, backside little room, Headmaster's bedroom chamber and bathroom with grand pool aka bathtub.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 1:09 AM
Huge news!!
Hogwarts castle part 1 is finished inside, fully furnished! Now I need to decorate outside castle! Here are some fresh photos of new rooms!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 12:51 AM
Huge news! One good and one bad. Good one is that I finished Hogwarts castle part 1, fully furnished, you can see photos. Bad news are that I have problem with placing lot on empty place. I uploaded it on gallery and when I try place it on empty lot , game crash after 1 minute while I waiting uploading lot. Is there fix for that or I just simply need reduce my stuff in game?
Helptato
#61 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by huso1995
Hello. Here comes finished Hogwarts part 1 project. Beware, this is huge lot: 64×64, takes 920 mb , I guess you need to have stronger game if you want load Hogwarts.

Link for download -> [link removed]

All CC are included with this lot except Sonya Belka & White Wolf stuff (Hogwarts fountain set and Four beasts of Hogwarts faculties), they are not available with lot because if you want these stuff, you have to become their follower/patron and pay for these stuff on way that you buy points, 1 point/1 dollar. Other items are free.

I would like to thanks too all creators for great CC items which helped me to make this project. Mostly I used stuff from brittpinkiesims and jpcopesims, thank you for great conversions, and also thank you jpcopesims for acceptance of recoloring Roof item, I recolored it to fit my project!

I would like to thanks all other creators: Sonya Belka & White Wolf, Felixandre, Kresten22, daer0n , HistoricalSimsLife, Cool-Panther, SIMcredibledesigns, ajOya, Veranka, K-hippie , Adele, Kitkat, Leehee, Sim4fun, Tatyana, Esmeralda, Astraea Nevermore, Mio-sims, Ilona, sweetmint, ajOya, Li.Ko a.k.a Kiolometro , Helen, natatanec, BuffSumm, Milana&Granny Zaza, Mara45123, BuffSumm, kardofe, ZxTa, HelleN, Dara_Savelly , jennisims, TheJim07, Rose, peacemaker_ic, Joolster, Potterhead, Soloriya, Pufferhead, Severinka, IronLeo78, Tarot de Zach Wong, SrslySims, PaisleyAvenue, Sandy, Raizon, kardofe, Nikki, BuffSumm, hotchocoliel, iSandor ,iyaS ,Lulu265 , Angel74, DragonQueen, peacemaker_ic, and other creators I couldn't find the name, sorry if I forgot mention you, but I respect all your work.

There are also some of my recolors what I made for this project, feel to free use it and recolor but please do not re-upload or claim as your own, but mention credits!

This project is consist of: Great Hall, Grand Staircase, a lot corridors, boy/girl lavatory, Gryffindor common room with boy/girl dormitory (and bathroom), Gryffindor Head Teacher office, bedroom, bathroom; Slytherin common room with boy/girl dormitory (and bathroom), Slytherin Head Teacher office, bedroom, bathroom; Hufflepuff common room with boy/girl dormitory (and bathroom), Hufflepuff Head Teacher office, bedroom, bathroom; Hogwarts Kitchen, Potions classroom, Potion storage room, Deathday party chamber, Trophy Room, Filch's office, bedroom and bathroom; a bunch of storage rooms, Hourglass room, tapestry corridors , Library + restricted section, Librarian office, bedroom, bathroom; Staff room, Dueling club room/class, Headmaster office, bedroom/bathroom; unused old classroom (location of Mirror of Erised), Music classroom, Muggle Studies classroom, bedroom, bathroom; History of Magic classroom, bedroom, bathroom; Divination classroom (Firenze's version/Forest), Divination classroom (Trelawney), office, bedroom, bathroom; Hospital Wing, Nurse's office, bedroom, bathroom; Clocktower, Clocktower courtyard, Entrance courtyard, Paved Stoned courtyard, and more, explore it on your own.

This is great, and I can tell you worked very hard on it. However, we don't allow direct download links in forum posts, if you wish to upload an item please send it through our upload wizard.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 10:14 PM
Hello everyone! Since it's not alloweed to post here download link of my project, I will continue my work and progress on this tumblr, soo next updates you can find here: https://josiph031.tumblr.com/ .
Page 3 of 3