Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 12:11 PM
Default What replacement pollination technician do you use and how do they breed?
I'm using Almighty Hats Stolen By Fairies multi pollination technician mod but haven't downloaded the complimentary special memory.

The first child I got from it is a little interesting looking. This Vangelis Brooke, his mother, Violet Brooke, is a born in game grandchild of my hood founder, Aerinn Brooke, and his father is Robin Goodfellow. As you can see he has an unfortunate face as a toddler but he gets better as a child.
I also have a female child, Titania Brooke-Martin. Her father Topaz Brooke-Martin is another grandchild of Aerinn and her mother is Briary Peaseblossom. I don't have any photos of her as a rather cute toddler but here she is as a very cute child.
She has a half brother, Oberon Brooke-Martin, whose mother is Titania Underhill. He's still a toddler so it hard to say anything other than that he's less unfortunate at this point than Vangelis.

I'm hoping that most of Vangelis's unfortunate looks are a result of his mother, Violet, having a rather angular face because Topaz has just given birth to triplets by Robin Goodfellow but Violet is also alien pregnant so I'm also hoping that Robin has features that didn't mesh well with hers and the other Pollination Technicians don't.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:24 PM Last edited by Lord St.Croix : 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:59 PM.
I recently downloaded Lucia's Multi-PT Replacement. Haven't seen how the kids look yet
Inventor
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:01 PM
I use my own PT replacement. I haven't had an alien baby in a long while though, but I'll post pics of them here next one I have
My PT isn't "pretty", he's designed to look like an alien, so weird, even evil looking.