Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:30 AM Last edited by cokenasmile : 15th Dec 2006 at 8:15 PM.
SimPE
Ok, I am not that dumb, I have been trying for a week, and I keep running into this same problem, it tells me this:

Choose Geometric Data Container in the Reference Tree. Choose the first file in the right-side area.

When I choose Geometric Data Container in the Reference Tree, nothing and I repeat NOTHING shows up on the right side of the resource tree, I am using the newest version of SimPE, 0.60.2. Can someone please help me out. I am at my ends wits..

Thanks

EDIT:
I guess I am being ignored or there is no answer to the above post...I guess I will look around for an answer on google.
Advertisement
Corrosively Delightful
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 8:33 PM
Did you download Managed Direct X 9c so that you can work with meshes and can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? What item is loaded or what did you clone that you are not finding the GMDC for?

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
SO much to do and so many other things to distract me.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:15 PM
If you are seeing nothing on the right, it's possible that area got closed. Try going into the preferences and reset your layout.

Eclectic Sims The place for your younger sims and unique animated items!
Charmed Sims Archives Gorgeous Clothing, Furnishings and more.
Two great sites ALL FREE NOW!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowStorm
If you are seeing nothing on the right, it's possible that area got closed. Try going into the preferences and reset your layout.

thanks alot, that did it, I did a reset of the layout, and now when I click on GMDC I get the stuff on the right side...

Gracias....