Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 7:57 AM
Default New TV channels? (request by Sims 1) buy-able Satellite for TS2
If anyone has already made a mod about making more channels for your sims to watch I apologize but if there is one let me know.

I see the custom videos thread and I read it. wounder if the in-game camera could be used for downloadable sim productions for your sims tv i already know maxis has a place for custom tv videos to go into the my documents folder

Just don't know if this was thought of before me. but apparently i haven't seen any on MTS yet?

forgive me for sending a request here I just don't know what to do with an idea I don't know how to do my-self

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Advertisement
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 9:35 AM
Requests are not allowed on MTS: Site Rules. You can always post in the WCIF section to see if something like this already exists.
Locked thread