Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 8:02 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 20th Jan 2019 at 8:32 PM.
Default WCIF Tarox' Egyptian Sets (And Lots)?
I know that the Tarox' Egyptian sets, and possibly some Egyptian and maybe Roman lots as well, used to be available on the Graveyard, but it seems that I never got round to downloading them and the Graveyard is now permanently down (I think?). Does anyone happen to have any or all of these sets and if so would someone be able to reupload them?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance :-)

**ETA** Edited as it turns out that I did download the Roman sets - I can upload them to SFS if anyone wants them! :-)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 8:45 PM
That would be helpful and the link to the downloads should be added to this page also by @maxon
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=617450

I believe the graveyard is gone too.
Theorist
#3 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 11:46 PM
I have egypt-set, egypt-set2 and egypt-set3 HERE also have the Roman Sets and quite a few others.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 12:24 AM
Thank you Michelle, that's fabulous! :-)