Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:25 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 16th Nov 2017 at 9:35 PM.
Default does anyone else have this problem?
i just got on sims 4 after all the whole mods messing up because of the update and i downloaded the updated mods but when i went into my game i went to my recently gameplay and a few of the things at the top where the build mode and stuff is kinda missing and when i clicked on the rotation it doesn't do anything i hope someone can help me i also tried going to the start a new family but the screen went white so yeah help me ;c
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 6:20 AM
Take all your -updated- mods out and see if it works properly.

FOR THE HORDE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 8:44 PM
anything else? i tried repairing it im not sure its gonna work
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butchwoman
anything else? i tried repairing it im not sure its gonna work

Did removing your updated mods solve anything?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Natashenka
Did removing your updated mods solve anything?
yes but i want them in there i think i have some mods that needed updating in my game can that be it?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:58 PM
yes but i want them in there i think i have some mods that needed updating in my game can that be it?

Thats probably it. Put them back in piece by peace (if your loading screens arent too long) to see which one still needs to be updated.

FOR THE HORDE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
Thats probably it. Put them back in piece by peace (if your loading screens arent too long) to see which one still needs to be updated.
i will and does the resource thing need to be updated too?
dodgy builder
#9 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:11 AM
i will and does the resource thing need to be updated too?

Have you done anything to it? Perhaps fixed the number of subfolders or something? In that case it might need updating. Otherwise EA updates the resource file if it has to be updated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Have you done anything to it? Perhaps fixed the number of subfolders or something? In that case it might need updating. Otherwise EA updates the resource file if it has to be updated.
okay thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:51 AM
i tried uninstalling it and download it again i even tried adding the mods one by one still nothing how does no one have this problem?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#12 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:35 PM
Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:26 AM
would you like to upload your mods folder so I can take a look? I can do that for you - I am not a super-expert, but sometimes new eyes can be helpful. Upload it do dropbox if you like and pm me a link. yeah, I have no life.

Also, there have been mods that have needed update after update. I keep flogging it, but SimsViP.com is an excellent resource that keeps updating mods, even when they have to be repeatedly updated.