Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#326 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 1:09 AM
I've been digging ultra-wide resolutions lately...so here's Bridgeport in all its elongated glory.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:23 PM
Sims 3 is really good for world building! I'm using Glenvale County from the Sims 3 Exchange to create a little city called Anneth City. It's apart of a universe in my mind called Unixia (I don't have a country name just yet) and one of the cities - a city that's in between the modern and cyberpunk-esque Nyx City, and the steampunk-esque and retro city that doesn't have a name yet. Anneth City is the only one I'll play in and it's more small city and American suburban. I'll get more photos eventually.

Theorist
#328 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 9:37 PM Last edited by tizerist : 21st Oct 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Brambleton (UK)
Progress is slow but sure on this one.
Screenshots

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Theorist
#329 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 10:52 PM
Rinn Fada (Eire)
The closest thing to a farm life EP.
Screenshots

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#330 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 10:48 PM
Some months ago I took a quick screenshot of one of my favourite neighborhoods: Dragon Valley (unfortunately it's dark at night but it kinda gives it a sort of calm feeling) .

(Don't mind the non-belonging to the original world buildings that appear).
Lab Assistant
#331 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:29 AM
Default Post-Nuclear Apocalypse Landscape
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 3:29 PM
Roaring Heights!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#333 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 10:29 PM
Scholar
#334 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 9:05 PM
I just had to make some screenshots of Sunset Valley in wintertime. I do not have that much time to play so it did take me some time to get to wintertime. But it sure is pretty! :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#335 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 5:33 PM
Vaporwave?
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 7:31 AM

Instructor
#337 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 10:53 PM
Oasis Landing's utopian future.
Screenshots
Scholar
#338 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 6:46 PM
Boroughsburg during winter

Test Subject
#339 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 4:05 PM
Sunset Valley is so beautiful during winter.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#340 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 10:42 PM
I just love riding around Praaven at night <3 The creators did so well with this world!

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#341 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 10:53 PM
Five days in Sunset Valley.

These are all basegame sea/sky parameters, but in the unmodded basegame only two of these will ever show. I just changed six digits in the ini files to have these show up.
Screenshots
Instructor
#342 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 5:28 AM
Those are beautiful simsample.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#343 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 10:44 AM
Thanks @Mandelyn !

This week I'm in Twinbrook; this town is so very detailed- really beautiful! Again I just altered a few digits in the ini files to have all of the weather patterns show up.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#344 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 7:16 PM
Mushroom patch for foraging Sims.

Forum Resident
#345 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 4:43 PM
Twinbrook is one of my absolute favourite city for the aesthetic especially with the buildings.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#346 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 6:05 PM
@LucieSims It's very pretty, the Sims 3 worlds had such a lot of detail! I may have pinched quite a lot of ideas from Twinbrook for my Jericho world.

More love for EA worlds; this time Lucky Palms (store world). I was given this world as a gift and I love it so much!

Lab Assistant
#347 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 11:40 PM
Les Sims 3 - Sunset Died (by SimCookie)

There is something categorically terrifying and fascinating about nuclear fallout.

What caused it:

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#348 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 2:16 AM
I love these apocalyptic landscapes! @NikkeiSimmer your images remind me of the strange effect you see when a sim has the mummy curse:

Love devastated Twinbrook @wojtek !

Forum Resident
#349 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 8:32 PM
Quote:
@LucieSims It's very pretty, the Sims 3 worlds had such a lot of detail! I may have pinched quite a lot of ideas from Twinbrook for my Jericho world.

@simsample : I visited Jericho's thanks players who shared the pictures, that's indeed a lot of Twinbrook. I am afraid of playing customs worlds due to thr cities are not translated. People as you who created customs worlds are talented .

You also play with Lucky Palms? What I love with this town is its size.
___

Wow You are all lucky to have a perfect skies with a good quality, not in my game that happened.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#350 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 9:53 PM
Thanks for downloading it @LucieSims , yes unfortunately I don't speak any other languages nearly well enough to translate the strings, there was one player some years ago who made a French translation of Jericho but I don't know if that's still available. I was lucky that a fellow simmer bought Lucky Palms for me on the Sims Store- I got given Lunar Lakes too. Otherwise I wouldn't have had any of the store worlds, they were quite expensive! But I do go back to Lucky Palms and Lunar Lakes quite a lot. Both huge worlds!
As I mentioned, EA worlds (Lucky Palms included) are coded to only have a couple of sky types show up, so you have to change a few of the light parameters to make the hidden skies show up. I have no idea why they did that, except that one developer did mention that the 'custom' sky type was going to be used as a 'disaster' type sky associated wit the mummy curse, but it seems like they went with some post-process filters instead. So no idea why they did 'custom' sky types for all of the EA worlds that you would never see in an unmodded game.

Screenshots
Page 14 of 15