Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Cloner 080706 A + Custom Skintone Selector

by christianlov Posted 7th May 2008 at 7:34 AM - Updated 5th Aug 2011 at 3:48 PM by christianlov

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 142 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:02 PM
Thx Christianlov! Does this do the same stuff as your old CloneCopyMirror (the old flower-shaped one)?

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Scholar
#3 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:02 PM
I just needed such a tool. Thank you Christianlov ! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:50 PM
I made a cute teen girl.
and, i used this mod 10times.

Too noisy >_<;;;;;
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:01 PM
This is great Its really good to have this, and you back. Thanks Christianlov
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th May 2008 at 12:40 AM
Yay!!!! Christianlov!!!! Pardon me while I go valley teen for a moment. I soo loved your stuff and was sad to see you leave. I've still got a bunch of the old stuff like the lovebed etc. in my game. Use it all the time.
It's great to see you back!!!!
Thank you for updating and sharing!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th May 2008 at 2:38 AM
It is wonderful to see you back, Christianlov. You have been greatly missed. May your return/stay be a most pleasant one!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2008 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ilikefishfood
Thx Christianlov! Does this do the same stuff as your old CloneCopyMirror (the old flower-shaped one)?

Hi~~~~~~!!!

Well, it's similar but different. The big difference is that his is creating a new sim, but sim copy mirror copies a sim's appearance to another existing sim. Sim copy mirror is like putting a new cloth on sims and this is creating a new sim using another sim as a template or prototype. So cloned sims will inherit the source's dna and sim copy mirror can't do that. Thank you~~~~~~! ^^
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th May 2008 at 1:50 AM
whoa! me likely

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th May 2008 at 7:17 AM
awesome! looks good!

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th May 2008 at 9:04 AM
The search has ended: Christianlov is here! Thanks for the update; I enjoy having a neighborhood full of look-alike Sims. Now I will be like Pucca! x x x x
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th May 2008 at 11:30 AM
great, this has always been one of my fav objects......and so nice to see you back.

thanks alot Christianlov.
Inventor
#13 Old 16th May 2008 at 9:47 AM
Thank you. I have good sims and can never recreate them, so this will be a good tool for me.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Forum Resident
#14 Old 16th May 2008 at 1:24 PM
Wow!, just what I needed - my inner Mad Scientist thanks you for this!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:59 PM
Thank you for sharing this,and I am glad to see you back(:
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:02 PM
I'm thrilled to see this one updated. Would love to see the other one done too! Thank you! I'll be checking in as often as I can to see what other wonderful things your genius has produced!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:06 PM
Thank you. Glad to see you are back. Looking forward to new creations and your old ones too.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd May 2008 at 11:08 AM
Thank you Christianlov I have the old one in game but I have all the expansions in so it won't always work - it will be fantastic to have a new one instead! I cannot wait for more of your creations!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd May 2008 at 10:36 PM
I have been looking for this for so long. I am so happy you brought it back out, it works great. Thank you, Thank you for updating this and releasing it. Wonderful creations, can't wait to see what you bring out next.

Live life to the fullest.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st May 2008 at 9:02 AM
Christianlov!!! I am more than glad to see you working again! Will try.

If only I could pause life like I pause my Sims game........
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 10:12 PM
Thank you sooo much , I really needed it :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 10:46 AM
Hi! christianlov!! Its so good to have you back. I have missed your wonderful creations and your genius! Thank you so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 8:45 PM
Thanks! I have your other selectors, they're wicked awesome as long as I have the specific skins :P

Let's see if I got this right.. The CPackEditor will create a skintone selector using the skins I choose, using this program & what I have in my downloads?? And does it write the information to the CustomSkintoneSelectorPrototype? Meaning, I have to download both .zip files and it's kind of like making 'our own' skintone selector object?

May seem like dumb questions, but I just want to make sure, because if thats the case, then this must be, by far, your most awesome post! :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:47 AM
It will conflict with most of the known in-game skin changer hacks. (symptom: sims revert to their original skin)
I have that problem, is there anything I can do too fix this?
I dont have any other skin changer hack.
I like this hack and I wish that it would work,
please help me
Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alidarivera
The CPackEditor will create a skintone selector using the skins I choose, using this program & what I have in my downloads?? And does it write the information to the CustomSkintoneSelectorPrototype? Meaning, I have to download both .zip files and it's kind of like making 'our own' skintone selector object?

correct.. that's the purpose of the skintone tool included in the program feel free to write you guy's own selector and share it with other people. then i will be happy
Page 1 of 7