Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:16 PM
I have a fun combo of acid reflux and painful bladder syndrome. Carbonation irks the acid reflux, and painful bladder syndrom is annoyed by just about everything that tastes good, lol.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:48 AM
I like V8 fusion juice. My fave is the pomegranate- blueberry. It's taste is so hard to describe I can't. Friday, March 16, 2012, 8:48, I'm drinking V8 Fusion
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:54 AM
Default :(
Quote: Originally posted by SimsLover50
I have a fun combo of acid reflux and painful bladder syndrome. Carbonation irks the acid reflux, and painful bladder syndrom is annoyed by just about everything that tastes good, lol.

I feel for you. I have this thing with me too, and I get infections easily. But you get the rootbeer! I guess life just sucks. The universe is evil sometimes. Stupid life, lol. Life is just always watching us, even at the toughest times. :cylon: Yes, I know the cylon is scary, just hide your eyes.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:59 AM
I like Sprite best cose it look like water and I love the green bottle . And when you poure the sprite in a glasses you can see the bubble clearly XD But I don't like 7Up and everyone think cose I like Sprite I'm supposed to like 7Up . But I don't , cose 7Up has that Lime taste make my theeth ache .

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Scholar
#30 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 4:35 AM
I tried tamarind soda today, it was pretty kick-ass.

I've been trying not to drink so much soda, but I love to try interesting flavors. Manzanita Sol is kinda plain compared to what I normally drink, but I suppose apple soda's a bit out of the ordinary.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Instructor
#31 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:47 AM
Pepsi or sparkling peach soda :P
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:49 AM
Mello Yello currently; I used to drink literally nothing but Mountain Dew, but suddenly it switched to Mello Yello.. Thankfully I'm also drinking water, milk and juice again now.;; Sometimes I'll also have orange Fanta or something. /le shrug
Field Researcher
#33 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:38 AM
Gingerale - has to be the Kirks brand though. So spicy and gives me the hiccups! Just love it.

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
#34 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 4:49 AM
Red Bull. Even though I've drank enough that my liver hurts, it's just too good.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#35 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 7:28 AM
Just stumbled on another drink Freeway. And is good and I guess I have to switch from my original
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Damocles
My favourite drink is Fanta mixed with Coke. I call it The Cuckoo Cola.

That's one Cuckoo... O.o
LoL =D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#37 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 4:11 PM
I like Fanta, Tango and Orangina if you can't guess why, I love oranges :lovestruc

My Simblr: Here
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 1:45 AM
I think mine changed from Sprite to Diet Mountain Dew......I'm kinda bored of Sprite.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Field Researcher
#39 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 4:47 PM
Soda? That would be pepsi. Soft drink would have to be Iced Tea.

American Rocker Bomb, similar to an Irish car bomb, take a shot glass and fill it with five hour energy, then take a pint glass and fill it with your choice of energy drink. Drop in the shot glass and chug, then wait for SVT to set in.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 4:22 AM
Dr Pepper. been addicted to it for about 8 years now. i drink 2 litres a day, but i've been trying to quit for the past 4 months. its.. up and down. Quitting alcohol was easier then this! stupid soda!

<- My Simself, Kelly Ovenden. Life Stage: YA Traits: Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Couch Potato, Grumpy, Nurturing
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Lady_Kombucha/mystudio
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 4:25 AM
I've been drinking nothing but sprite for at least six months now. Its my favorite lemon lime soda.
I sometimes drink cherry pepsi with I go out to eat though. But I tend to order sprite or water more.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:33 PM
Fanta Fruit Twist. It's plain gorgeous.

Just had an awesome house party

ON THE SIMS
#43 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
I like Fanta, Tango and Orangina if you can't guess why, I love oranges :lovestruc

Sunkist is my favorite!
Scholar
#44 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 11:56 PM
Rootbeer!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Mad Poster
#45 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 1:08 AM
Lemon Iced Tea, that and Pepsi.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#46 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 5:41 PM
I go for Diet Coke. Except when I go out for a meal, in which case I'll have the house lemonade.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 12:18 AM
I like jones because of the little fortunes on the cap and the glass bottle and pepsi because its more fizzy than coke
Mad Poster
#48 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 4:59 AM
I love Coke as well as Root Beer and Dr Pepper and Cream Soda if it's done right. Coke most though.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#49 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 5:24 AM
Mountain Dew no idea why since it's the color of radioactive waste, I'm sure it has something to do with the high caffeine and low carbonation though. I also like IBC root beer chilled and poured into an iced mug...mmmm
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 8:00 AM
I love coke!

and in Australia they had them share a coke with such and such but never found my name. ):
Page 2 of 2