Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:09 AM
Default What is your favourite softdrink and why do you like it?
I like Pepsi because it taste good =D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 7:49 AM
I like sprite. ^.^ because it's refreshing.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:53 AM
I like two what I think are local ones. One is with mango and the other with pineapple. It's funny 'cos I don't like mango in general but I do like the drink and it does taste like mango. Anyway, it makes a nice change from fizzy water or coke or ginger beer (which I also drink).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 8:16 PM
I like Coke because It has a good taste to it and it and it quenches my thirst!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 8:23 PM
Either Decaf Pepsi or Decaf Dr. Pepper for me. It used to be Sam's Choice Diet Decaf Cola but since I got pregnant I can't have diet anymore.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Alchemist
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 8:25 PM
Almdudler, it's an Austrain herbal lemonade and tastes to darn good! And it's very refreshing when cooled Shit now I want some but it's only sold in Austria and Bayern (Germany)

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 8:29 PM
Italian soda, specifically blood orange.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmiles007
I like Coke because It has a good taste to it and it and it quenches my thirst!

Well yeah =D Every time I tired.... Drink coca-cola.... I couldn't breath =D HaHAHA

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:44 PM
I like Sprite.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:06 PM
Sierra Mist for me.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:11 PM
coke because I love it. when I'm all out I've got a buddy who gives me a spare, I call him my coke dealer, hyuck

is proud not to be a fracking idiot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:22 PM
I like Spite Zero (no sugar) with real lemon juice, it is my favourite summer drink
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:26 PM
Yeah =D
======
In your country, do you have these bottles...
Share with ______

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:40 AM
Mine is Coke!My brother who drives one of those big Pepsi trucks get a little mad because I buy Coke products.

Don't be someone's...Down-time,spare-time,part-time,or sometime.
If they can't be there for you all the time,then they're not even worth your time!!!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:42 AM
There's a locally brewed root beer that is made with cane sugar (no corn syrup) and has wintergreen in it. The wintergreen flavor is especially noticeable and is what makes this soda particularly delightful. I don't get it very often, and from what I understand, it isn't a good idea to drink more than a soda or two a week, but I do love it for the occasional treat, especially root beer floats.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#16 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:16 PM
I just recently found out about Ramune (that soda with the marble). The lychee one is freakin' delicious, although the only other ones I've had to compare it to were the melon and lemon/lime. I've also had those Jones Soda thanksgiving flavors before, you know, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce. The stuffing was actually alright, but I don't like turkey to begin with. I really want to try cel-ray, but I can't find it where I live.

And once I made strawberry soda. It was really good. I kept some of the seeds in it.

I probably like the lychee ramune best, or Some German black cherry stuff I can't remember the name of.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Helptato
#17 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 7:36 PM
I like Coke but prefer Pepsi because it's sweeter. Recently I've been partial to lemon lime drinks such as Sprite and 7-up because they're nice and refreshing.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sparklycookie
I like Coke but prefer Pepsi because it's sweeter. Recently I've been partial to lemon lime drinks such as Sprite and 7-up because they're nice and refreshing.

In my College, our canteens doesn't serve Sugary Coca-Cola drinks except no-sugar :/

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 9:26 PM
It's a tie between coca cola and pepsi for me. I like them because they taste great to me and I kind of like that "Nip" that Coca Cola has when you chug it. I don't know quite how else to explain it, hopefully someone knows what i mean. lol

Do you have a blog with your Simmie tales? PM me the link. I like reading!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 1:52 AM
Coca Cola and Pepsi.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#21 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:40 AM
I love sprite and honestly I don't know why
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 5:51 PM
Coke and Mountain Dew. But oddly with me, I have to drink one for a little while, then the other. Or I end up feeling really sick to my stomach. Its really weird. o.o!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:58 PM
I like Dr. Pepper.............because....I don't know, I just like it..lol
Instructor
#24 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 5:33 AM
When I could drink soda I like the cream flavored ones like big red, cherry-vanilla, cream soda etc. I also enjoyed Doctor Pepper, Hansens (all flavors really), and Pepsi and Coke.

Unfortunately, Carbonation and Caffeine and citric acid isn't that good for me, and all the artiifical colors and sweetners, so I tend to simply drink an occasional rootbeer.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:04 AM
Dr. Pepper is my ultimate favorite, even if nobody really knows how to describe its taste (Perfect drink for agnostics.)

@SimsLover50 Do you have pancreatitis or is there any other reason you don't drink carbonated stuff?
Page 1 of 2