Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jynx's Rabbit Holes Rugs for Residential Lots

by Winterhart Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 7:43 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 10:51 PM by Winterhart : NO longer supporting

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 5:42 PM
There is little problem for me. For normal rabbitholes, my sims go there and work whole day, like they're supposed to do, but with these, sims just wander around the yard, though I've made sure your sims can get to all rabbitholes properly.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 5:50 AM
Will you be updating for Supernatural and the up coming Seasons? I hope so! Your rabbitholes had helped my game a bunch.
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 10:20 AM
can it be used for supernatural and/or seasons?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 9:55 PM
It would be nice to have the rabbit holes updated. There's a new alchemy shop that came with Supernatural... and the vault of Antiquity...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:42 PM
I am surprise that there is no Bistro rug or door. The Diner career is for just casual things, and the Bistro career is for formal things. I would love to have a Bistro Rug...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:53 PM
These are awesome. Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 2:09 PM
Thank you for this i can now make my hogworts a school
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 3:58 AM
hey ^^ I love these rugs. Thank you and the people you got the idea from, for them. I would like it myself if you could maybe update for Supernatural and Seasons, and when they come out... University and Island Paradise ^_^ these make the game better. especially when it's a thunderstorm in game and I don't want my sims to get hit by lightening or something.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceSilverCrystal
hey ^^ I love these rugs. Thank you and the people you got the idea from, for them. I would like it myself if you could maybe update for Supernatural and Seasons, and when they come out... University and Island Paradise ^_^ these make the game better. especially when it's a thunderstorm in game and I don't want my sims to get hit by lightening or something.

Margaret Pendragon updated these for Supernatural and University.

[SIZE=3]
"I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?"

~Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 1986
[/SIZE]
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 3:41 AM Last edited by Kiwitt : 1st Aug 2013 at 8:14 PM.
What would happen if I placed these rabbit holes in a basement, would the NPC sims still come to my residential lot to try and get into them. I want to have them on my residential lot, so I can attract extra people to my bar and home.
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 3:17 AM
Do you think these are safe to use with the new 1.63 patch?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#62 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 1:40 AM
Great idea Thanks!
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 4:13 AM
Works With All Patches
I decided To make my game A guinea pig and download the rugs on patch 1.67 It works absolutely fine so I might conclude it also works on future and past patches.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#64 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 1:07 PM
Thanks!I thought an emergency back up was required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 4:54 PM
Thank you, PureHetalian. After 3 yrs or so, I decided to give the Sims 3 another (and last) try. This will help a lot while creatig my own worlds again with CAW.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:31 PM
thank you so much : D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 3:59 PM
^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:45 AM
Ariga tou-!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 12:21 AM
this is the best mod ever
Scholar
THANKS POST
#70 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 3:46 PM
Thanks for these. I likely won't use them on residential lots, but the overall idea of rugs is helpful since I'm currently using a world that seems too small to place all the rabbit holes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 10:16 PM
Cool thing, thanks for that ;-)
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:21 PM
I don't understand why I can't find these rugs from where they are supposed to be. And I have tried installing the mod to two different folders so far, but they just don't show up.
Test Subject
#73 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:19 AM
Tried these out since Jynx's base game rugs are by request and no longer on MTS and they seem to have some sort of memory issues with 1.67 or just conflict with Nrass. Slow down, freezes, then crashes. I was also getting missing school messages so there may be extra issues with the school rug (no other complaints about adults missing work.) NP with Jynx's doors if you can edit the custom lot for that instead of rugs. Melissa's signs mentioned in the blurb seem OK as well (though I didn't truly play with them like I did with this old mod.)

Dionnne: They are ONLY listed in the decor-rugs list NOT the living room rugs list. Did you look there? Moot anyway since they are busted.
Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by artifact
Tried these out since Jynx's base game rugs are by request and no longer on MTS and they seem to have some sort of memory issues with 1.67 or just conflict with Nrass. Slow down, freezes, then crashes. I was also getting missing school messages so there may be extra issues with the school rug (no other complaints about adults missing work.) NP with Jynx's doors if you can edit the custom lot for that instead of rugs. Melissa's signs mentioned in the blurb seem OK as well (though I didn't truly play with them like I did with this old mod.)

Dionnne: They are ONLY listed in the decor-rugs list NOT the living room rugs list. Did you look there? Moot anyway since they are busted.

I never use room sets when I plan a house. I always go by type and they do not appear for me in decor - rugs category. I tried downloading some other rabbit hole mods as well, and they didn't show up either. Could it be an issue with Origin?
Test Subject
#75 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DionneJinn
I never use room sets when I plan a house. I always go by type and they do not appear for me in decor - rugs category. I tried downloading some other rabbit hole mods as well, and they didn't show up either. Could it be an issue with Origin?

Unzip, move to Mods > Packages. Clear the cache files and start up the game worked every time when I was copying things back and forth to test, compare and contrast the different options.
Page 3 of 4