Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 4:47 AM Last edited by Vedamir : 16th Sep 2015 at 6:51 AM.
Bonedeltas in CAS items ( ! not sliders ! )
So, the story is - i noticed that some of shoes can actually change a bit the form of the sim's legs. As well as some clothes too(for body, accordingly).
I tried to use this ability in my purposes, but it was only the waste of my night
Listing this thread did nothing to me as well.

I tried to add BOND into my package. Of course, i added links on this BOND in CASP and XML(by reskey). And there was no effect at all))
Obviously, i misunderstand the actual mechanism of assigning BOND to the CASP. And the way, how to "explain to the game" that this bonedeltas must be used.

So, if there is someone, who knows the structure of this fucking packages better than me, i'll be glad to see you here)))

I'll attach my package, so you can see what is there.

UPD.
Ok, i can see now that this was totally wrong way))
I need to get use of the effect, that is called a "transformation" in TSRW:

My goal is to create some CAS part, that will:
- change the bones of body skeleton(scale, rotate etc.);
- replace some bones by my model, just like the bonehilda's cloth on screenshot.

Well, does anybody knows some tutorials, which may tell about some aspects(at least) of this?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  L_cosmetical.zip (425.7 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content