Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 8:55 PM
"Look. We are just poor, innocent people who did nothing wrong and we just want to get out of here and go back home. So can you please let us go before the second hurricane hits?"
"You don't want a cutie to be trapped by the police, do you?" Dot pouted with a cute face.
"No. We won't. You must follow our every command," one of the cops said. "And if you won't follow us then we'll follow YOU."
"Oh yeah?" Yakko asked. "And how can you make us do that if you're cops that aren't even human?"

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 10:34 PM
"Because you have the right to remain silent!" The cops gripped batons and tasers, and began edging menacingly closer.
Yakko decided to

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 1:25 AM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:12 PM.
say, "You know, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh maybe if you kill us there will be more zombies."
"There won't because you were the ones spreading the zombie virus. Anyways," the cops continued, "we will have to destroy you by--"
"Hey, what's that?" Wakko said and pointed to the sky.
The cops looked in that direction, while Wakko climbed up on one of the cops and pushed a hidden button. The cops' heads lifted up as if they were robots and it turned out that they WERE just robots controlled by two mice named Pinky and the Brain!
"Egad, Brain! They found us!" Pinky cried.
"Yes, I know, Pinky. It looks like we have failed again in yet another attempt to take over the world!" They walked away towards somewhere else.
"So, Brain, what are we going to do tomorrow night?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"
Then a bunch of singers from nowhere came up and sang, "They're Dinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain!"

(That was my favorite part. Just because of the awesome cameo. )

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 3:50 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:12 AM.
Jacque and the others swiftly ran away from Pinky and the Brain and jumped through a burning building after evading a flashlight beam. They found themselves back in the words where it had all started. The leaves crackled forward, and the trees cast menacing shadows, and they said, "Finally we are free of this deviously constructed and methodically evil trap to save us from being infected by the zombie virus that the government was testing on us to see if we could advertise dairy products (holy foreshadowing Batman)."

But suddenly...... I STEPPED OUT OF THE SHADOWS READY to lick the four with my bloody hysterical toes as the hurricane hit!!!! {cue-Epic Drum ROll}

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:51 AM
Jacques grabs the Warner Brothers and dashes off to escape the evil, frightening me. Lightning struck at them as I kept on chasing the four saps. Then

Mad Poster
#31 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:59 AM
a savage group of zombies were encircling Jacque and You inside the woods next to two houses that had been hit by falling trees, and then both Jacque and You fell into one of the houses through a large caved in wall infested with bugs and water, more and more zombies poring into the cave in. The kids locked themselves inside the adjacent house, hoping Jacque would survive. Meanwhile he was trying to swim out of the flooded house, while luckily the zombies were almost immobile in the water, only retaining a drive to flail their arms about through thick puddles of water and snails.

Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:19 PM
The snails were crushed and then something came across. It was...

Mad Poster
#33 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:21 PM
that Opal woman. She grabbed one of the snails and shook her fist at Jacque and then broke down the door to get into the house where the kids were hiding, hatchet uplifted!

Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:49 PM
"NOOOOOO!!!" Jacques cried.
"YESSSSSSSS!!!" Opal shrieked.
"ROWLLLLLLL!!!" I roared.
"GO KILL YOURSELF!!!" Yakko shouted.
"You don't want a cutie to be killed do you?" Dot pouted.
"Look! It's Slappy the Squirrel and she's got a mallet!" Wakko yelled.
"Oh, no it isn't, kids. You are just--" At that moment Slappy DID come up and whack Opal with a mallet.
"Now THAT'S comedy!" Slappy said and walked away.

Mad Poster
#35 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:57 PM
The storm had stopped, and Jacque and the kids were safe, although they were completely bewildered. They began to walk off towards the woods. (You should probably end the story about now Luvsims with a final paragraph)

Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:01 PM
And now all that happened was that the four were stuck in woods forever. There is a story about how they spend the rest of their lives, but that's another story. (Suddenly Mindy and Buttons comes up with Mindy saying, "Okay I love you buh-bye!") THE END

Wow, 36 posts. And yet only three people did that. Me, KKiryu, and Robodl. Wow.

Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 11:52 PM
Can we do this again? Like, start a new thread called "Continue the story PART 2" or something like that? I miss doing this . . .

Page 2 of 2