Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#326 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 5:34 PM
Nice sims!

Or something like that, not my style, but nice sims
Advertisement
Instructor
#327 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
Nice sims!

Or something like that, not my style, but nice sims

Thank you!
Test Subject
#328 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 3:05 AM
Wow these are beautiful!
Field Researcher
#329 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 8:40 PM
Default Jaqueline Cessair
Screenshots
Instructor
#330 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 3:23 AM Last edited by lindali365 : 17th Mar 2015 at 7:17 AM.
The ladies posted on this thread are gorgeous, exotic, beautiful and all are unique. I'd be thrilled to have any of them in my games. I have no talent for creating Sims so when I wanted a new one, I chose randomize in CAS (something I never do). After hitting the random button about 20 times, I got a gal I was happy with. This is Ashlyn Burns. I toned down the EA red hair she was given, added contacts and thinned her jawline a little. I'll have to study the screenshots everyone posted and try to figure out how to improve my Sims.

ETA: It's not that I don't know how to make Sims, I just have a problem making Sims that look different from one another. If I stood my last 4 Sims together side by side, they'd be mistaken for quads. I think I'll play with randomize more often.

Just because the setting is so pleasant:

Update: After playing in MF for a while with Ashlyn, I decided to let her use her Alchemy skills and turn herself into a witch. She's become one of my most favorite sims of all time; great personality and I haven't uttered "WTF" at her once.
Field Researcher
#331 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 11:57 PM Last edited by Sim mania : 12th Mar 2015 at 9:57 AM.
Johna & Marita Frost: Two sisters born in game

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Forum Resident
#332 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 12:06 AM Last edited by AnnieBonnie : 12th Mar 2015 at 12:19 AM.
My self sim:

Gigi, my pixel daughter:

Lab Assistant
#333 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 12:56 AM
Default Maya Henderson
I can't get over how this pose looks with her.

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Lab Assistant
#334 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 9:09 AM
Her name is Hayley Driedger and she lives in Riverview with her mother Sarah, her father Gordon, her fraternal twin brother Justin, and her younger sister Chelsea. She was a child when I first placed the Driedger family in Riverview; I'd like to think she grew up well:

She recently finished two terms at Sims University. Aside from getting a D grade, ending up four credits short of a degree, and watching four of her dorm roommates die, things went smoothly...
Field Researcher
#335 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:20 PM
Default Marigold Ann Bennet

2'nd term in university.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#336 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:30 PM
Default ^^

With tiny Bullie.
Screenshots
Instructor
#337 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 4:28 PM
I deleted my family of Elvira and her husbands due to a reset that went wrong, so I remade them as well as Elvira's sister wives, Bella my friend's OC who's also married to Charles, and Bette and Dot, the conjoined twins from American Horror Story Freak Show who are also married to Dandy (but are obviously not really conjoined twins in game)
So here's Elvira's latest incarnation

Her formalwear I rather like that's based on TS2 Grand Vampires

Her sister wife Bella whose style is a combo of 1600-1700's style and Gothic Lolita and came out looking a bit like Marie Antoinette

And Dot of Bette and Dot who is the only picture I took of one of them but it's fine seeing as they look alike aside from hair bow color, happy with how they turned out aside from the hair not being perfect

They're all currently pregnant by their husbands Charles and Dandy in game now :3
Mad Poster
#338 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:29 AM
Well, there is always my Simself...

Her name is Kimberly Rich.
She's a very adventurous girl and is a bit of an art geek girl.
Screenshots

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#339 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:33 AM
Clea, my French sim
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#340 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:45 PM
Default Iris Hunter
Screenshots
Scholar
#341 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 3:50 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 12th Apr 2015 at 5:55 PM.
Kate
V1

and V2

(Don't know which better......)
Instructor
#342 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hanechon
Lestari

can i have the links for the hair?? thanks

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Scholar
#343 Old 19th May 2015 at 10:17 PM

Her name is Daria. Her last name is Scumthorpe because I was going to make my own branch of the family tree but decided not to. I think I'm going to change her last name soon. She's a super genius who accidentally turned herself into a witch when she mistook an elixir for soda. She loves science and inventing. I don't know where else to go with her story.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Lab Assistant
#344 Old 21st May 2015 at 11:45 AM

This is Melawen Tilision, an elven fairy. She was actually born in game, she surprised me when she turned out so pretty...

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Field Researcher
#345 Old 21st May 2015 at 6:53 PM

Her name is Alice Pistache, and she's my favourite female sim at the moment (what isn't difficult, I only play with 2 sims...One male and one female)
Scholar
#346 Old 29th May 2015 at 6:51 PM
Random girls from my sims dumpster

#347 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:59 PM
Lots of people, here and in real life told me my female Sims look too manly lol..
I guess I'm suck at creating female
So these are my attempt for creating feminine Sim. Her face is still in progress.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
#348 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:31 AM

Sapphire Tanner
Lab Assistant
#349 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne

Billie Sherrod.

An NPC I made over, and forgot to give a new hairstyle for outerwear. :P

Valarie Cuellar, local burglar.

Billie Sherrod is so cute! And Valarie looks like a trouble maker! XD
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jelly_beanz
These are Morgana Wolff's 3 daughters with her new husband (a sim made by me). I've never posted before so I hope I'm doing this right!

Nerine

Freya

Elodie

They're all so gorgeous!
Page 14 of 25