Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Then most likely the issue is an installation problem.

Are you using the Official Mods folder to install your mods ?

If not, I would suggest looking here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...%201.12/2.7/3.3

Since installing Ambitions, I have changed the mod folder to be in

C:\Documents and Settings\Charley\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

Is this the official place?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:41 PM
Looks right to me. However I am not an expert on installation issues... I leave such things to the smarter people who run this site.

Good Luck.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:53 PM
Could I ask, does the computer still read mods if placed in the previous sims mods folder?
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 8:14 PM
I have read reports that they do... But you will require the framework DLL to be installed for any scripting mods to work from those locations.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:47 PM
Is there a teen pregnancy mod that is compatible if you haven't downloaded any of the patches (just base game)?
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 11:52 PM
I've downloaded a lot of these teen preggers mods, all of the ones i've used made it so the only interaction between teens and anybody is the mean option.
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 4:40 AM
It wont let me go on the page with the teenage pregnancy on modthesims. Can anyone tell me why?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#33 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 7:07 AM
Because that mod hasn't been updated for ages and won't work with current game versions (patches).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:31 AM
I have this same question. Where can I find a teen woohoo/pregnanacy mod that's compatible with awesosmemod? I can't find twoftmama's anywhere on Crazy Town.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:00 AM
^ http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...#Teen_Pregnancy - from the Content List linked at the top of this forum.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 3:38 AM
No, nothing on simswiki is helpful to the matter. It only links to crazytown, where all of twoftmama's teen mods are missing, and the Nraas woohooer, which doesn't actually affect teens without other mods.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 4:03 AM
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:54 PM
He wrote "compatible with Awsomod", so another core mod is not an option.
I must admit I wonder the same thing. Crazy Town is down and I can't find any other site with non core teen woohoo hacks.
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peno
Crazy Town is down and I can't find any other site with non core teen woohoo hacks.

As of my post, Crazy Town is up and running, though it may still be necessary to register in order to view the site.

You may also want to try Woohooer, and see if it satisfies your needs.

The mod is available via the link in my signature.

Cheers.

Mad Poster
#40 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:36 PM
He wrote "compatible with Awsomod", so another core mod is not an option.
Lol I read it as "one that will work without Awesomemod". In my defense it was 4am here when I posted that!

And unless I'm reading wrong, or it requires something which I already have installed, the Woohooer doesn't require additional mods in order to have teen woohoo/pregnancy.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
the Woohooer doesn't require additional mods in order to have teen woohoo/pregnancy.

Correct. It will operate on its own... Though one does require separately installed teenage maternity wear to avoid the "floating head" syndrome.

Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
As of my post, Crazy Town is up and running, though it may still be necessary to register in order to view the site.

You may also want to try Woohooer, and see if it satisfies your needs.

The mod is available via the link in my signature.

Cheers.

Crazy Town doesn't work for me, I am getting error message, whenever I am trying to enter it. I am registred there, but I can't sign in.

As for Woohooer, doesn't it conflict with Awsomod?
Mad Poster
#43 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 11:53 PM
Thanks Twallan

Peno - no it doesn't.
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 12:03 AM
As for Woohooer, doesn't it conflict with Awsomod?

Awesome has several Core-level blocks in place to stop certain types of relations.

Those blocks interfere with certain aspects of my mod, but they will not outright break it.

You should be able to perform teen-teen relations with no issue.

Cheers.

Locked thread
Page 2 of 2