Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 11:23 AM
into the future might be the last expansion but do we know about stuff packs? sims 2 ended with mansion and garden stuff, could there possibly be a stuff pack left for the sims 3?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 11:47 AM
If there is going to be one more SP I hope it's suited for regular sim life. All this cartoon movie stuff and futuristic stuff is a sad end.
Alchemist
#28 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 3:26 PM
The best ending for The Sims 3 should've been Apocalypse EP with no future for any Sims.

Just call me Nikel
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
The best ending for The Sims 3 should've been Apocalypse EP with no future for any Sims.

I wonder how that would've worked out
Theorist
#30 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 7:21 PM
I will say, being an optimist, that the [perhaps highly modded] solution will come in the end. One screenshot blatantly suggested a sim browsing / shopping for beds.
Srikandi, from what I've seen, Ofb never does come in the bottom half of anything, although I believe you. I remember explicitly a Rodiek interview on Ts3 where he said it's one of the most requested features.

Sims without stores is like sonic without platforms imho. I remain optimistic anyhow.

Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
Scream and shout to make the Sims 4 base game complete.

I know what you're saying, it's a good point, but we're not in the TS4 era yet, so my focus remains on Ts3 cause I've put many years of work into it, and I've got lots to do still, I'm a passionate architect lol.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 7:46 PM
I'm not too fond of the own able business part of OFB which is what people want, but I do like OFB for other things: the creating stations and some of my favorite clothes come from OFB.

Some people say that Ambitions was Sims 3 version of OFB but I personally disagree. Ambitions does not have own able businesses and there is nothing in Sims 2 that is close to the Ambitions professions.
Alchemist
#32 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 9:59 PM Last edited by varpunen : 28th Aug 2013 at 5:12 PM.
I do believe Srikandi. I never really liked OFB and even though I did buy it, I would have done just fine without it. Didn't miss it at all for Sims 3, either.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Some people say that Ambitions was Sims 3 version of OFB
The only person who said this was Grant Rodiek and he's an idiot.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 8:25 AM
il be really frustrated with EA if they made another expansion Apocalypse for TS3 very last one aside from Back to the future!... LOL! ... just make a horror TS3 expansion then
Page 2 of 2