Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 3:16 AM
Default Embarrassing stories??
I love reading about other peoples mistakes!! um, you don't need to share yours.

Here's one of mine, that happened not to long ago really.
So I was in class blah blah and the teacher asked me to
say something in french (french class, my best class
because my friend came from a french school) anyways
right then my crush knocked on the desk, I thought it was
someone wanting in, since the door is locked and you have
to open it from the inside. anyways this mean boy was not
at school that day, so I opened up the door, and when
nobody was there, everybody laughed at me. Now today...
someone was knocking on the desk, and everybody yelled
for me to open it, so me being me, I did not go this time, keep
in mind the boy not at school the other day is now at school.
so the boy (not my crush) walked to the door (called me
chubby and lazy on the way) and opened it, everybody
laughed, I felt for him. then people started yelling about the
vine "You stupid" "no I'm not" that vine.

So that was just a story, and my school life.

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Advertisement
#2 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 3:40 AM
"Hi Mr. (insert last name here being cut off), oh wait"

Somehow getting a face wrong is one of the most embarrassing things for me, it sets me off all day.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 4:23 AM
I arrive to work and go to sit at the front desk (I was a receptionist). I saw a button. A big red button. I had never seen it before, and who can resist pushing a button they know nothing about?
My finger pushed the button. Nothing happened.
"Well, that was anti-climactic." And I just go about working.

Thirty minutes later a police-man shows up saying that the police were called from our office. Well, I was unaware of that, so I was telling him that no one called him and even double-checked with everyone. He then pointed at the button and said someone pushed it, and that it's only to be used during emergencies. So that's what that button was for! A secret police-call button (which was big, obvious, and in your face). Everyone came out to figure out why he was here and were explaining to him that there was no trouble, which annoyed him a bit. I didn't want to get in trouble for calling him unnecessarily, and everyone knew it was me (I was the only one at that desk) and, without my input, started rationalizing that I must have accidentally bumped into it or something. It was actually quite elaborate, but I was embarrassed. Everyone had a grand old laugh, I got even more red, which made them laugh even more. The button was moved to be in a more secretive location, and everyone heard about the story. Good times!

That's only one. I've got so many embarrassing moments from the workplace. I don't know what it is. I somehow coasted through school with minimal embarrassment.

Lesson to others : Do not push red buttons you are unfamiliar with. And perhaps ask someone first. All of this could have been avoided had I been informed
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 4:29 AM
Admitting anything to a therapist every time I go to visit or exposing myself to a health care professional to see if there's an abnormality. I usually think of my crush when the latter happens.

Then I gorge on fast food and guzzle a caffeinated drinks.

Typical day at the office.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 4:34 AM
This one is actually the most embarrassing story I have. It's the story of my first period.
I was in the sixth grade, and I had cramps really bad in class, but I just thought it was a stomach ache or something since I didn't know what cramps had felt like yet. So, I asked my teacher to let me go to the nurse, and he did. I went to the nurses office, and the nurse let me lay down on one of the beds he had in there, and I actually dozed off for a couple hours. When I woke up, I decided to go back to class, and while walking there, this class was walking towards me going somewhere. In that class was a boy that I had a crush on for YEARS! When we walked passed each other he had this look on his face...it was like a mixture of fear and shock. BUT in my twelve year old eyes, I thought he was thinking I looked so beautiful he couldn't take his eyes off me. I got so happy that I was actually blushing. I just thought "This is it! He likes me! We're gonna go out, and get married!" (lol) Then the horrifying part happened. I noticed he was looking at my crotch...so I looked down and it was like someone stabbed me. There was a lot of blood. I was laying in the nurses office for hours without a pad or tampon. I couldn't believe the nurse didn't say anything to me. The whole class had the same look, and a couple kids started laughing. It was awful.
Thank the lord that my best friend was sitting outside of the classroom when I got there (that's what we had to do when the class was grading homework, and if someone didn't finish theirs, they would have to sit outside.) She had a big sweatshirt that she let me wear that covered the mess. I went around school all day like that. I didn't have a mom around growing up so I was too afraid to call my dad to take me home.
Yep. That's how I started my period. No, the boy never talked to me again.
Worst. Experience. Ever.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 10:07 PM
oh my. "No boy every talked to me again" the boys at my school have no Idea of my period. I kinda fell on my back on ice in winter, and went home and it started. then I walked around all day like that. and plus I did not leak... so far.

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Inventor
#7 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 11:34 PM
I was at a car-boot sale a couple of summers ago with my mum and my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I hold hands ALL the time, but I let go to pick something up and look at it. I was talking to my boyfriend about the item (can't remember what it was, possibly barbie clothes for my obitsu dolls) but I was facing the table...

I could feel someone next to me, my boyfriend "obviously"... I slid my hand into his, then an unfamiliar voice in an exotic accent says "Ah, trying to hold my hand, are you?" and it scared the crap out of me! I jumped back and looked at the guy in shock, to confirm that I had indeed just grabbed a strangers hand...

My boyfriend, who was a few steps away, burst out laughing, as did the man, as I frantically apologised, saying I thought he was my boyfriend (I was laughing too, but out of embarrassment). My boyfriend walked over and I was like "I thought you were behind me!" and he was like "I saw you about to do it and I was going to say something but I thought this is too good!" We waved the guy goodbye and I said my final "sorry's".

I was so embarrassed. At least the guy was cool about it... And he had really soft hands, too.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 12:19 AM
I um... well, back when I was at the clinic for my psychological problems, well, I had wet dreams, lots. Usually I had them 1-2 hours before we had to get up. Being a guy is not easy too. There's nothing worse than waking up with a big, wet spot on your PJ's and then having to silently sneak on to the bathroom, put them on the radiator there below your towel and then back to your room without getting noticed. That's what I get for not doing "it", yes if you understand what I meant I meant THAT. 17 year old guy having wet dreams and I still got them sometimes to this day. At least it's not so bad at home, but when you're at some place like that clinic, it's down right shocking.

So yeah, that was the most embarrassing thing I'm willing to share. There are worse ones, but no, I won't go there.
Inventor
#9 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmodder69
17 year old guy having wet dreams and I still got them sometimes to this day.

You say that like it's weird? It's totally normal for guys of ALL ages to have wet dreams. Women too. I have them all the time and I'm in a very happy and "active" relationship. You don't have to be a virgin or single and not getting any to have wet dreams! I understand it's not as easy for guys to clean up, but I figure it's a fair trade - Just think of the mess us ladies are stuck with when we get our periods in the middle of the night! So everything works out fair.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmodder69
I um... well, back when I was at the clinic for my psychological problems, well, I had wet dreams, lots. Usually I had them 1-2 hours before we had to get up. Being a guy is not easy too. There's nothing worse than waking up with a big, wet spot on your PJ's and then having to silently sneak on to the bathroom, put them on the radiator there below your towel and then back to your room without getting noticed. That's what I get for not doing "it", yes if you understand what I meant I meant THAT. 17 year old guy having wet dreams and I still got them sometimes to this day. At least it's not so bad at home, but when you're at some place like that clinic, it's down right shocking.

So yeah, that was the most embarrassing thing I'm willing to share. There are worse ones, but no, I won't go there.

Here's some period storys
-I was at church, I thought it would be fine with no pads with me, just the one I was wearing. then on the way home... I noticed brown stuff near my 'place' and well I had gray pants on.
-When I'm on my period I always ruin my pants It happened after I wake up.

Scholar
#11 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:43 AM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 21st Oct 2014 at 1:12 PM.
A year ago, one of my friends walked in on me jerking off, so awkward.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Inventor
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:56 AM
Here's a nice embarrassing story for you guys:

Today. Today was the first time in our almost 7 year relationship, that I pooed in front of my boyfriend.
It was very awkward.

He was going to be late for work and needed to brush his teeth, and I'm currently unwell and my stomach is playing up and i couldn't hold it. He couldn't wait for me to come out because we both know when my stomach plays up, I practically live in the bathroom.

I happily burp and fart around him all the time, and when play fighting, farting on each other is fair game (biological warfare). But this was my last remaining "mystery" as a woman.
I knew it would happen one day, but I thought it would be after marriage and kids, when I'd finally given up. But not like this.

Mortified.