Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 7:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, University Life
Default nudity
I need help with installing realistic skin and sex actions onto my sims 3 university life game. I went to many MANY sites that offer skin mods but every time I follow the instructions I either get stuck or it doesn't work. Please someone tell me step by step (I'm kinda retarded when it comes this kind of stuff) what to download and which one to download if you give me a link to the site that has it and don't give me a whole bunch of suggestions just give me the one that either you use or still works, then tell me how to install it also I have a Mac not a PC. I find these things very complicated to do, all I want to do is be able to have no blurs, be able to make my sims have sex anywhere and not have it pixilated and to be able to have to options to perform sex actions. Again please tell me step by step if it helps just imagine having to explain this to a person who just went from using a typewriter all their lives to now using a macbook pro
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 9:43 PM
Have you ever downloaded mods for TS3 before?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 2:21 AM
Moved to Help. See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki

PS: "Retarded" is not a synonym for "clueless." It's also considered a pretty nasty slur nowadays.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.