Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 10:20 AM Last edited by miarell : 8th Jul 2014 at 3:01 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons
Default Sims won't age
I have a major problem. My sims won't age, what ever I do. I have tried waiting till they age naturally, tried the cake, even cheats (testincheatsenabled thing). Nothing works. I have even tried deleting the cache file, but still they won't age. If I click the cake to age them e.g. all the sims gather around and start wowing, but then they stop and everybody just go they merry ways and it is like nothing ever happened.

This happens in all of my saves. And seems to effect only children. Not completely sure, becouse one of my founder sims just died and in the same night his granddaughter aged into teenager. But the toddler who was suppose to age didn't. I first notice this when my sims first born in my 100 baby challenge save aged up at the same time as her mother, but only the mother aged and not the child.

Could some please help me becouse I am completely helpless in this matter.